Anker & EyeCorps | Powering Up Sight Worldwide

Hi, fans!

Here at Anker, we’re committed to transforming the world through convenient, accessible mobile power. That’s why we’ve aligned with our partners around the globe to confront social issues head-on.

Last December, we donated some of our signature charging tech to an NGO called EyeCorps, an organization that travels around the world with its team of doctors and nurses in the name of curing preventable blindness.

Image credit: Michael Shoenfeld.

We know our products make a difference, but we were absolutely stunned and humbled to witness the transformations that occurred when EyeCorps doctors, powered by our technology in areas with scant access to electricity, achieved the impossible.

Our partners at EyeCorps have seen patients go from this:

Ladies waiting for surgery from EyeCorps. The woman on the right is blind in both eyes.

…to this:

Woman from the previous picture. She is now able to live and work independently.

EyeCorps doctors report that our mobile charging technology has helped to make miracles like this possible in remote villages in places like Tanzania and Micronesia.

It’s easy to take power for granted. But we don’t do what we do just to make it easier for you to call an Uber home from the bar at 3 am. Power in the right place, at the right time, can make all the difference.

Power On, Anker fans.:hugs::muscle:

To do your part in fighting blindness around the world, you can donate to our partners at EyeCorps here. You can also follow them on Instagram @Moran.eye.center to see more of their important work for yourself!

25 Likes

That is awesome! Congrats, Anker!

2 Likes

That’s just beautiful. Proud to be a part of the Anker community!

3 Likes

Wow, this is amazing and kudos to Anker for stepping in to donate power sources to them. I praise Anker and EyeCorp for the work they do in helping make this world a beter place

3 Likes

This is awesome and amazing and literally fills my heart with warmth and joy! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Kudos @AnkerOfficial on the donation and helping others make a true difference in remote parts of the world :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

Great job Eyecorps and @AnkerOfficial :+1::tada:
glad to know that you are doing your part to help the society :clap::clap:

4 Likes

Love this so much! Thank you for using your success to make the world a better place :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That’s so great love this company and community

1 Like

Congratulations @AnkerOfficial Anker Team!!!

Charity and Donation is the best thing we can do towards Humanity, thanks for leading the way :clap:

2 Likes

Great mission anker :+1:. Keep up the good work

@Shenoy, just remember, not all charity’s are honest :wink:

:thinking: :worried: I am puzzled

Some charities are dishonest in what they do with the money you donate… some charities donations go straight to the wallets of high executives sitting in an office, while like 1% of it goes to the thing you donated to.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m a huge fan of charity- but I always look into them first :wink:. I’m sure this charity anker donated to was being honest, because anker is smart enough to look into it before donating :wink:.

Just saying, look into it first :wink:

2 Likes

I hear you now, It’s more about accountability, what gets donated reaches the needy.

In this case here, Anker actually donated charging technology, that is, power banks / chargers which evidently were used for benefits of the people for curing blindness and prevention.

3 Likes

Heart warming and magnificent :eyes: well done guys.
Outstanding work by eyecorps. :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

3 Likes

Wow! This is amazing and heart warming. Anker, you’re the best! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:raised_hands:t4:

Yes! I LOVE that you are reaching out to those in need! This is what our world needs more of :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Anker making it easy to be a fan

1 Like