Anker car jump starter

My friend suggested I should purchase a car jump starter after getting stuck at the mall for hours waiting for any surrounding vehicles to move to have an open spot for my friend to jump start my car. I searched online and found a few postings that Anker had a few, but it doesn’t seem to be available.

Does anyone currently own a portable jump starter?
If so, does it work well?
Does Anker still make them?

1 Like

Anker had pulled them for various reasons and or to update them. Many have been waiting to hear when they will be back on the market bu no word yet. I myself is also waiting because I would like one for each of the cars.

I currently have a large carry jump pack, but it weighs close to 40 lbs so it’s not exactly efficient to always carry in the car

2 Likes

Yep, and it’s been a while since the last update from @AnkerOfficial, so maybe there is some more news to be told!

3 Likes

When I purchased my portable car jumper, I didn’t even know that Anker made them. Anyway, it works great. I’ve used it twice since I purchased it. And best part is, you can do it yourself.

This is the one I have …

3 Likes

Oooo thats the same brand I have. Pricey but they are cheaper than calling a tow truck for a jump or waiting for a scalper to lend you a jump. :joy:

2 Likes

Is there a waiting list we can sign up for? :grin:
My car seems to be good for now so I can wait.

Thanks for the feedback, Nhi!

I’ll keep that on my list for now.

Thanks for tagging an official!
Hoping to hear of something soon!

1 Like