Anker Auction House | Soundcore Life Q20

My bid is 1110. Y’all need to pick up the pace :joy:

I bid 1210

Y’all are insane, over 50 dollar headphones that are barely worth it? I’ll continue to save my powerbucks

Take it easy folks, 1250 bucks… don’t take @techman’s word…
He don’t need it and he is just raising it up :hot_face:

4 Likes

but there is no stopping @TechMan he seems to be on-track to ace up the Auction beyond 4K :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

He don’t want to get burnt 2 times… He loves to see others burnt now :rofl:

3 Likes

Never trust one who is promising something and telling you his truth.

3 Likes

I’m not lying :innocent:. They are pretty nice, and the NC is unheard of for the price. I’ll be leaving a review shortly :grin:.

3 Likes

I would keep going, but I don’t know how far I can because I can’t sneakily check your PB balance lol

1 Like

I will trust if you play it till the end :innocent:

2 Likes
2 Likes

:+1: :ok_hand:

giphy

2 Likes

Hehehe. :smiling_imp::innocent:

Andrew :

confess

Confess!

2 Likes

Well, now I see what everyone is saving their powerbucks for. Better to win an auction for something good than to trickle them away a few at a time for the off chance of winning something mediocre in the power draw. And the losers don’t lose anything.

We just need more of these, so the hard core savers can draw down their balances and I actually have a chance at some point. This one got out of hand fast…

1 Like

4 Likes

Here take my 1260 PB :moneybag:
Don’t need this though (already have Vortex, Space NC and Life 2)

Cool :+1: maybe I participate in this auction

1 Like

I bid 1270 PBs

Not to throw a spanner in the works @AnkerOfficial but how are bidders to know if bidders they are bidding against are inflating the price, without collateral, if hidden profiles are allowed…has occurred in the past :raised_hands:

9 Likes