Anker Auction House | Soundcore Life Q20

“……………. …. ………. ……… ……. ……”

That’s how this conversation might sound if you’d forgotten to turn off Noise-Cancelling mode on your Soundcore Life Q20. What? You don’t own Life Q20? Well now is the perfect chance to fix that, because that’s exactly what’s up for grabs in our latest auction.

Not only does Life Q20 shut out external noise, it replaces it with some incredible sound of its own. Hi-Res certification ensures Life Q20 are able to play your music with incredible detail, while exclusive BassUp Technology gives it a big shot of power.

This awesome audio combines with memory-foam comfort and a lengthy 30-hour playtime for the perfect portable listening experience.

We’ll start the bidding at 10 PowerBucks. Remember to review the rules before you bid, and good luck!

The Rules:

1. Bidding starts at 10 PowerBucks.

2. Users may raise the bid in the comments by numbers divisible by 10 (10, 20, 30, etc.), and may not raise the bid by more than 100 PowerBucks at one time.

3. Users may not bid in excess of their current balance of PowerBucks.

4. The highest bidder at the end of the auction will win.

5. If the highest bidder at the end of the auction does not have the required balance of PowerBucks, the prize will go to the next-highest bidder.

6. The PowerBucks required for the prize will be withdrawn from the winner’s account within 3 business days of the winning announcement being made.

7. Each user may make an unlimited number of bids.

8. This auction event ends on August 30th, 2019 at 12:00 am, PDT. The winner will be announced on September 2nd.

9. Open to residents in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, and Spain.

10. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Winner Announced!

Congratulations @Fuu_bar, you are the winner of our Auction House contest this time!

You will be bringing home a Soundcore Life Q20 for 2220 powerbucks.

Thanks to everyone who participated and helped make this contest a success! Stay tuned for our next auction in September!

13 Likes

Awesome Auction, thank you @AnkerOfficial

This being open to lot of countries :+1:

I start the bid at 10 PB

2 Likes

Hehehehe. I can use another pair of these :joy:.

110 bucks

1 Like

You already own a pair of them? How’s the quality sound?

1 Like

I bid 210 PB

Yeah… these are going to break 2k with no problem at all.

I don’t own any of these… will love to get one!

Great, now let’s start.

I don’t need those and will not take part.

I wouldn’t mind a pair, but we currently have too many over the ear headphones in the office right now.

1 Like

Pretty good for the price. Definitely not the highest qualify, but they’re only like $50 bucks. I would recommend.

2 Likes

I bid 250.

1 Like

Daisy you seem to be the “Queen of the bucks” here.
Great, go, go go… :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

I bid 350 powerbucks

1 Like

I needed one for long time, I can definitely use them everyday.
I bid 400 bucks :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t need them so I’m out

Why not…420PB :slightly_smiling_face:

Have fun all, I’m not into full head headphones.

I bid 430 PB :slight_smile:

@ndalby @Shenoy

Let’s not confuse people.

3 Likes