Anker Auction House 2 | Give Me Liberty or Give Me Bucks!

Lets do 170 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Whow, what a confusion. :joy:

As I can not use those in ear buds I will be not in the game and so will be blameless when some virtual fights will start!! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’d imagine it’s done in increments of 10 for fairness and to allow all members from the participating countries to participate whether they have 150 bucks or 5000.

5 Likes

Maybe, although that’s kind of useless if they won’t win.

@AnkerOfficial how often are these going to be? Did I not read at one point that it was monthly? Maybe I didn’t.

Also, I bid 180.

I had already checked time in UK just didn’t wanna reveal it :tongue:

Not that I will be up to bid :yum:

1 Like

I bid 190 :slight_smile:

1 Like

200 power buckaroos

1 Like

Thanks for this good advice! We will try to see if we can make some more to optimize this event. But currently, it’s a little bit hard to do big changes on this part. Just show me your guy’s passion on this, then I will strive for some moves. :muscle:

6 Likes

210 it is.

1 Like

Just to be clarified, the highest bid is 210 PowerBucks for now. The rule is that you’re supposed to add PowerBucks in 10 values. But for this time to continue participating in bidding, you all just have to add 10 PowerBucks for each time you bid. So sorry for the confusion. I promise we will make the rules clearer next time. Thanks for your guys’ understanding! :smile:

6 Likes

220 buck :smiley:

4 Likes

230 bucks :slight_smile:

1 Like

I initially thought that was the rule, too. That is, until I saw this:

1 Like

Haha I didn’t think it would make such a confusion. We will optimize the rules more! Feel free to bring in any suggestions! :grin:

6 Likes

240 powerbucks :thumbsup:

@AnkerOfficial I made a suggestion earlier on (#5) that you appear to have overlooked, but that’s ok I accept that it was a shot in the dark :pensive:

Haha, we can’t end the auction earlier. A deal is a deal. :wink:

2 Likes

250 Powerbucks

2 Likes

260 it is lets go

1 Like