Anker Auction House 2 | Give Me Liberty or Give Me Bucks!

This makes a lot of sense and Anker has the real bucks to make it happen lol

:astonished: you insane psycho person…ok I bid 510 power bucks

1 Like

Interesting idea…guess it would it depend whether the site admins can write a plugin for the forum code and/or whether it would impact on other features / security / structure…

current leader @ximage29 at 90 bucks

@AnkerOfficial ??

3 Likes

I’ll go 10 above whatever is current, I’m confused.

@580baby current bid is 90 so you need to bid 100 to be the current highest bidder

1 Like

Then I bid 100 I guess

2 Likes

I bid 110 bucks

1 Like

I’ll go 120

I bid 130 Bucks

1 Like

I got you at 140

150 :slight_smile:

Current bid is 510 all. Would recommend bidders to place their bid in Bold at this point, Followed by we seriously need a better way to do this lol

I got y’all at

2 Likes

Find me some sharks with laser beams and you can have all my powerbucks haha

It’s not. The rules clearly state that bids must be done by 10PB increments, so the aforementioned bid of 500 PowerBucks wasn’t valid.

Current highest bid is 150 PowerBucks by @Daiross. Let’s all play by the rules and avoid confusion!

8 Likes

@AnkerOfficial you definitely need to use a better system than this as people can’t even read simple rules properly and bid accordingly :man_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

I agree :thumbsup:

4 Likes

It can almost be taken as it has to be in increments of 10, being 500 not 502. That’s how I took it at least, so I can understand the confusion. Having an interface would be a lot easier (as previously mentioned) so that users could enter in their amount they want to bid and have it show the high bid/next bid amount.

But just for clarification @AnkerOfficial, are the bids needing to be done 10,20,30,40,etc or just in 10 values (120, 240,500,etc)?

3 Likes

In increments of 10 from the previous persons bid…so if bid 130…you would have to go 140 to take the lead…

5 Likes

Not meaning to ruffle any feathers. But, to me it expedites the process and headaches of bidding like turtles.

I will happily bid 160. What a deal :slight_smile:

6 Likes