Anker and Eufy both featured in 50 gadgets under $50

I was just watching Jonathan Morrison’s 50 gadgets under $50 bucks video on YouTube and was thrilled to see Anker and Eufy featured throughout the video!

The products that were highly recommended were the PowerCore 13000, SoundCore Spirit, Eufy smart scales, Anker 10 port data hub and the Anker upright wireless charger.

It’s great to see the company frequently getting products featured in multiple YouTube videos.

I’ll link the video down below if any members want to check it out. @AnkerOfficial

10 Likes

Lol I saw that! Surprised to see he didn’t add some newer products from Anker

1 Like

I saw that too and was so excited and proud to see Anker make the cut more than once

1 Like

The Skull Bluetooth speaker looks sweet!!

2 Likes

I loved when both of them jumped on the scale to show it can handle the weight

2 Likes

Nice! Yeah I agree there are some newer products that could make it in there but love the ones that are in the video!

1 Like

Speaking of unique Bluetooth speakers… I hear that the squirrels are nuts about this one! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

There are two squirrels out in my garden.
I keep them feeding with walnuts.

What would be happen if I show them this item?
They will steal and bury…:joy:

No more sound! :joy:

3 Likes

Wow, way to go Anker. He mentioned several Anker products on there. I love videos like this. Thank you for sharing it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cut up a rotten pumpkin and put it outside in my compost and a squirrel then hurried all the seeds in my lawn so I can’t wait to have a pumpkin patch next year for a yard.

3 Likes

That is fantastic for Anker! I am not surprised with their great tech and all. I’ve seen some of their products at my local BestBuy store, which makes it totally convenient for me!

2 Likes

Hope that speaker is all it’s cracked up to be​:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

This way we have now a nut tree in the garden, which never has been planted by us.

The squirrels are busy.

Oh, this reminds me, I have to give them walnuts right now.
Not they will knock on my window and demand for these. :joy:

2 Likes

@ktkundy oh man, the sound this thing produces is literally mind blowing! It totally puts the SoundCore lineup to shame. :wink::joy::joy:

1 Like

Sweet. Anker is one of my favorite tech brands. Glad to finally see them get some light! :grin: