Anker Amazon Deals (US)

Deals have been updated with some limited time offers in bold. I know it’s late for east coast people but Anker deals take a while for me to go through. Enjoy!

Just updated some deals here and now includes a limited time discount on PowerCore Slim 10000

I am no longer able to edit the post… Was able to edit yesterday, So 2 month as mentioned by @Insider seems to be the max limit set to edit.

3 Likes

Weird that it doesn’t “reset” the initiating date when it is edited. I understand the reason for limiting it but if the system sees that an edit has been made and is occasionally being made, then it should know there’s a high chance that it will be edited soon again

nice discounts thanks for sharing

1 Like

Updated deals again. New Limited Time offer and added ending times on other offers

Minor update to the deals

After a couple days of break because of classes, this thread has been updated again

Slight change to the deals

Quite a bit of update to the thread including a limited time offer.

Updated deals again

1 Like

A lot to update in next few days :wink:

1 Like

Lol I’ll be ready :joy:

Deals have been updated with new discounts. 1 limited time deal at the moment

does anyone have opinions/experience with the AA batteries?

I have the AAA batteries and they work fine

Updated deals. 1 limited time deal

Just updated the deals in a long time. A few limited time discount so check it out

out of date with the 20A bundle?

Didn’t even see the email when I did that because I had a migraine. Thought @Shenoy had it already but will do it when I wake up tomorrow