Anker account problems

I’ve got this Anker account, but I also got on the same mail address I think, another account named @mtrimarchi and I don’t know why.

Does an administrator from @AnkerOfficial can help me?

Thank you so much guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

The funny thing is that I got access to @trimarchimanuele account from my phone and this account ( @mtrimarchi ) from my notebook. I’m not able to login to @trimarchimanuele account from my pc, that’s strange!

On the anker Page, did you choose the same country?

If I log in on the german page it does not work, but on the english one…

So there is no federation on all the community account?!

This one is my original account from long time because when I’ve registered there was no access for Italian.

Just some weeks ago I’ve asked by mail to join the power user membership but I think that they created a new user instead just change country from my original account.

So… Now what?

@pauldey I’ve tried to change nation from USA to Italy on my PC but nothing changed. I always get access to @mtrimarchi account and not this one.

That’s really really really strange!

As a feedback for @AnkerOfficial:
Ok for a non federation account management BUT if a member is already registered in a country just don’t give him the possibility to register again on another country using the same mail address! It’s a nonsense I think.

1 Like

@pauldey thanks again for you help even on DM.

Ok, now I know how to access to this account using my pc: I had to enter the US forum and access not using my user and password but using Google access (G+).

Again, @AnkerOfficial please tell me if I must open a support request by mail or you can link all those account on a single one. It will be useful to access on the same account if you access by using all the methods indiscriminately.

1 Like

So now you can get access to @trimarchimanuele account from your phone and your computer right? Do you want to delete your extra @mtrimarchi account?

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial I don’t know because I think that being an Italian member it will be obviously a better option to use an Italian account.

Also with @mtrimarchi account I have the Power User membership access, from this account not. I don’t know what to do.

The better will be to have a linked single access to just one user account with PU access and Italian country flagged on account.

Can you help me?
Thank you so much guys :slight_smile:

Yes, I try to help you! Please wait for my feedback before tomorrow!:grin: