Anker 500ml Diffuser Problem : Can someone help?

Just received the Anker 500ml diffuserā€¦so excited to try it out, unboxing was a breeze, as with all the products from Ankerā€¦filled up the tank w/ under 500ml of distilled water, added my essential oil, and plugged it up.
Problem Iā€™m having is once I press ā€œMistā€, the machine beeps, and less than 2 seconds later it beeps again and shuts off.
The light works with the changing colorsā€¦the problem again is when I press ā€œmistā€ it shuts right off.
Pretty upset as Iā€™ve got everything set up and it looks as though Iā€™ve got a bad unit, and will have to dump the water w/ oil (What a waste !).
Canā€™t contact support until Monday, wondering if anyone else has had this trouble before.

= (

Not a great start and my excitement is now disappointment and frustration.

• MJ76

I had the same issue I simply unplugged the unit from the outlet and plugged in and it started working. If you havent tried that already give it a try. If not it may just be defective unfortunately

1 Like

I have had diffuser problems twice with other brands but it was the same issue you are having. . I. Fixed one by drying it out and starting over with a bit less than recommended water and it worked. Maybe it was just the unplugging and replugging it in that fixed mine as @cava3395 mentioned.

I tried both unplugging and plugging back in from the wall outlet and even carefully from the bottom of the diffuser. Same resultā€¦initial beep as it turns off, and then seconds later it beeps shutting off.

= (

uggh.

Pour the water with oil in a container so it wont be wasted let it dru and pour in half of the water back in and see if that works! :slight_smile:

Tried that as wellā€¦even using a q-tip to clean/wipe the center of the diffuserā€¦no luck, same results.
Iā€™ve got the water savedā€¦hopefully itā€™ll still be good for a couple of days until I speak w/ Anker support Monday morning to figure out whatā€™s wrong or look into getting another diffuser.
Thanks for trying to helpā€¦Iā€™m beginning to just face the reality that I unfortunately got a bad unit, as I havenā€™t done anything out of the ordinary.
First time Iā€™ve had an issue w/ Ankerā€¦sighā€¦guess everyone gets their ā€œturnā€.

1 Like

One for the ā€œluckyā€ few. Anker will make it right though no worries.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Would you kindly write to support@anker.com with the SN# on the bottom and your current shipping address? We will make this right for you ASAP.

3 Likes

I have emailed you at this time, with the SN# includedā€¦thank you.
Hoping to be ā€œhappyā€.

1 Like

Told you :wink: