Anker 10050 stops work

My powerbank 10050 ,stop working suddenly and led lights are turned off although it’s completely charged , but if I connected it to wall charger it starts to work again and the led lights are on… Need to know reason and how to fix it please I bought it just one month ago

@Nora_Kadry
Try plugging one end of a micro USB cable into the output port and the other end back into the input. This will create a loop and reset your power bank. If you still have a problem with your power bank then email support@Anker.Com and describe your problem and the troubleshooting steps you have taken so far. They will be more than happy to help.

I have tried to do that but it didn’t work also… I’ll email them…thank you for your help

Rest assured Anker will help you solve the problem or replace the power bank if it is faulty as you are well within the 18-month warranty. They have excellent customer service and should get back to you in a day or two. Be as detailed as you can be in your email to expediate the process. Best of luck.

1. describe the problem
  2. tell them the troubleshooting steps you have taken so far
  3. include your order number and serial number of the power bank.

When you say its completely charged how are you determining this? When plugged in the lights should come on and flash on and off as it charges. My suggestion is to try a different cable and leave it to charge overnight, and then try again after it has been charged.

1 Like

it is normal, all my powerbanks do they same, i think because the powerbank maybe can only charge 99% and the wallcharger get 100%