Amazon Live | Watch Adam & Aaron Introduce Our Latest Tech

Fork Handles.

Looking forward to hearing how the Apple dongles work.

2 Likes

Oh @professor don’t!
My sides will ache from the chuckling :joy:

Future stream ideas:

Surviving a protracted work-from-home and surviving the long-term seasonal weather issues.

This pandemic will not be going away fast. It is really a series of mini-pandemics (oxymoron I know) of areas with high infection but then high immunity, surrounded by areas of low infection and so low immunity, so barriers will be going up, within the USA for example between these regions with tracking of individuals. You’re going to find areas isolated because they are infected or to not infect, as a more nuanced detailed infection tracking and immune-permitted future for at least a year.

That means for example people will have to flee bad weather. Florida and the south / east states often have to flee in the September-November period, and Florida being a relatively low-density and relatively older population (retired) are probably going to be both less immune and more vulnerable than places they would flee towards.

So add it all up, the gadgets you will need for the long haul.

• Flashlights, rechargeable. When is Anker going to release USB-C Flashlights?
  • Solar. Anker did have two popular 15W and 21W solar panels and development stopped and nothing new since. Will Anker be releasing new solar products? USB-C?
  • Why isn’t IQ3 in more places in products? No IQ3 Powercore, that I noticed.
  • When will Anker support 30W Qi version?
  • Laptops are migrating to USB-PD, right now the 45W-60W is common but this is going to move to 100W. When will Anker release more >60W products? There’s only really the PD 4 product.

I am rerunning my 2019 through the eyes of 2020 and wondering what Anker do better to help?

dorian

1 Like

I would like to see a live stream dedicated to discussing products that have been announced but not released…

3 Likes

Good idea, I’d love to watch that lol

1 Like

From what I have seen so far from the Soundcore / Anker live-streams on Amazon, these are mostly focused on new, already released products, available for purchase, with promotional discounts announced during the stream, which adds to the interested prospective customers!

Will be interesting to see if announced, un-released products will be discussed (i truly think that will not happen) …

1 Like

Spirit Dot 2 and Spirit X2 have already been mentioned a few times, so I don’t see why we couldn’t talk about some others.

1 Like

In one of Soundcore Livestreams, it was mentioned there would be one of scheduled event to talk exclusively on the Spirit series, some time in May month, might be because they are already being planned for a release / launch

1 Like

Yeah, they were announced last June/July.

1 Like

Anker has to assume their competitor is listening and taking notes as there is not access control to seeing the content.

That is usually why it’s existing shipping products, and this is marketing of such.

What you are seeking would need a separate tool invitation-only to proven known individuals.

Announced means it’s not a secret, but not released still means related to shipping date which can be sensitive. Example: competitor knows the shipping date, so drops their price the few days before you ship so it drains a finite demand away.

1 Like

Aaron checking in here! I promised the community I’d show up in person so here I am. I hope you all enjoyed the stream, and we’ll see you on our next Friday night show: hot tips for getting the most out of your iPhone SE!

5 Likes

Hi welcome to the community!

Is there a reason only the first 1m41s was recorded?

Welcome Aaron! Glad to see you here :grin:

I was asleep when it was live.

Is there a reason only the first 1m41s was recorded? Last week’s had 1hr11m32s recorded.

Hi @AP_Gotzon welcome and nice to see you on Anker community!

Aaron is a Level 5, been here for years.

Thanks for the insight!,

Aaron did mention he had conducted lot of events for Anker Community and also been active as Ankertechnical and official role here…

It is always better to know people with their actual accounts, easier to relate to person than a single official account handled by a group.

1 Like

That’s a technical error we’re hoping to correct if possible.

Hey @professor

Make sure to join us on Tuesdays at 2Pm ET… where we highlight DEALS in the US, UK and DE markets…

Happy to. Make sure you share the link well ahead.