Amazon Live | Upgrade Your Laptop Experience

you meant.

I fall asleep for a few hours then wake so who knows, I might be there 1am.

1 Like

Good spot, did it deliberately :grimacing:
I’d like to say I’ll try and wake for it but done fancy my chances.
Do you know if they load onto YouTube or anything after the event?

Last week

two weeks ago

(three weeks ago missing)

4 weeks ago

5 weeks ago

1 Like

Man, somehow I completely forgot about the stream again.

Forgive me @SoundcoreAdam

giphy

I too missed it, had Some work to complete… My first time :frowning:

@SoundcoreAdam

4 mins from end, Father Ted, Small Far away joke.

@AP_Gotzon

@SoundcoreAdam

Thanks for your time last Friday.

We see next Friday topic

and heard Adam say Aaron may be leading once camera, microphone, etc delivered.

On the topic of PD, this is the topic the more geeky of us want to know:

• we know you are in the marketing side, so selling what is shipping, or shipping soon, not on product side.
  • so we know you don’t really want to mention future products as you fear someone will not buy a current product but wait for a future better product.
  • we know as these are public events, you have to assume your competitors are watching.
  • but in the case of PD this is not going to work.
  • The reason is you are making a big push into hubs.
  • The hub powers itself and powers attachments (USB A ports, HDMI, etc) and pass-thru power to the laptop.
  • The laptop is typically wanting 65W, so after you factor the hub’s needs, you need > 65W PD charger.
  • Currently you sell a 60W, at a very good price of $26 currently, and a 100PD in a large non-travel form factor at $79
  • Can you show a roadmap of when, say, a 85W PD wall charger will be out? Then a 100W PD wall charger?
  • We know you don’t want to but if you don’t then you force higher end laptop owners wanting one of your hubs to buy a non-Anker PD charger, the opposite of your fear.
  • the vacuum which fuels despair at Anker and causes revenue to your competitors, also can allow wild speculation with errors.

@AP_Gotzon you said 85W no date, and 100W hopefully next year. Confidence in that?

Hey professor,

Thanks for reaching out! I hope the stream was able to clarify some of these topics for you. Do you have any lingering questions after the last show?

See my questions above.