Amazon Live | The World is Going Wireless

com_1200_500

Hey Anker Fans,

Another Friday means another livestream!

More and more people are switching to wireless charging, and this week Aaron will be telling you why. And as usual, there’ll be exclusive discounts on some of the products featured in the livestream.

So if you want to find out more about wireless charging, join us on Fri. July 3, 5 PM PT / 8 PM ET via this link:
https://www.amazon.com/live/broadcast/8d3070ed-6b72-41ab-9255-f163b7b7398a?ref=social

We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below, and please let us know about what you’d like to see in future livestreams!

Power On!

5 Likes

I have to remember to hold to it. Lol

Do you think that this should be pinned so that it catches peoples eyes when they come on here? It would make more visible.

Oooo exciting. I’m still waiting for some of the wireless chargers they announced at CES to become a thing.
@Insider any idea if or when the Anker PowerWave II Sense Flex with Hub will become a reality?

1 Like

No sign on FCC so not imminently

Look for yourself

Only thing I see imminently is the 4-in-1

1 Like

God missed another one! Time lines up perfectly with my dinner time :joy:

@ktkundy, sorry for my delayed response. Here are some wireless chargers that Anker has announced but not yet released:

• PowerWave+ Base (Fabric) Pad ($49.99)
  • PowerWave 10 Stand with USB-A & USB-C Ports ($59.99)
  • PowerWave+ Base Duo ($69.99)
  • PowerWave 4-in-1 Stand
  • PowerWave 4-in-1 Fold
  • PowerWave II Sense Flex with Hub

There are a couple other ones that were never released, but it has been so long since their announcements that I’m losing hope.

I have no news on PowerWave II Sense Flex with Hub, but rest assured that I will let you know when I do!

1 Like

Hmmm. Do they have less shipping wireless products than announced?

1 Like

Haha, definitely not. :laughing:

1 Like

Good suggestion for the future! @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

@Duane_Lester Will do for future ones!