Amazon Live | Let’s Talk About NEW Soundcore Headphones

Join Anker Innovations Senior Public Relations Manager Adam Weissman today, Wednesday, July 29, 2020, at 8:00 PM ET / 5:00 PM PT, on Amazon Live!

r/anker - Amazon Live | Let’s Talk About NEW Soundcore Headphones

Tonight’s livestream will feature the following products:

3 Likes

Thought they only did this on Fridays, anyway I’ll tune in

1 Like

They do it on Wednesday and Fridays. They recently started the Tuesday for other regions, yesterday.

2 Likes

Your missing out on an AWESOME stream if your not on it!

1 Like

Life U2 is for $1 in the “giveaway” on the stream. Check it out if you aren’t on it already

2 Likes

Is this like a well kept secret to ensure the viewers are in single digits? Let me guess, about 24 viewers?

1 Like

It was something Adam hinted in the Friday stream if you remember. But when I joined the stream tonight, I found out that they were all for Life U2. 5 in total with code so that people can get them for $0.99

1 Like

About 33 I would say

1 Like

Well it’s one way to keep the bots and skimmers at bay. Hope genuinely interested people got their Life U2 at $0.99

2 Likes

I was ready use the code until I realized it’s all for Life U2 lol. But @Nhi was the first one and Josh was 4th one to get the code. Not sure if Josh is Insider or someone else

2 Likes

In a sample size of 33, it’s statistically highly probable it was Josh Insider.

2 Likes

Lol no I meant idk who from community is Josh (like from the active ones). Don’t know names of some people here so was confused on that. But good to know name of Insider and that he got one of them

1 Like

Yes it was insider and nhi that won and theee others. Sadly not me but I will continue to try. It was a nice idea

2 Likes

Josh is @Insider

I didn’t even attempt :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy:

1 Like

Lol yea I didn’t need it so didn’t try but I really wanted to just because I wanted to see how delayed my stream was :joy:

2 Likes

There is quite a bit of delay, the stream is about 3-5 seconds delayed in west coast, compared based on what I heard and the comments on the chat. So this is the downside if you are further away from East, also based on how Amazon streams via CDN.

1 Like

That’s what I was thinking since Adam streams from FL. Theoretically, I shouldn’t have as big of a delay as you since I’m GA but not sure lol. I’ve had massive delays before so I tried reloading and it fixed itself. For me it’s most likely the internet speed that’s delaying stream more than it should

1 Like

Do you think they will have something similar on tomorrow’s stream?

If I remember correctly, there might be some kind of giveaway. Most likely not like this one since Aaron will be answering some of our questions and there’s be some kind of “gift” for the people whose questions get picked. I’m a little too brain dead and lazy at the moment to check that thread or the recording to confirm about a giveaway.

Btw Adam said this $1 giveaway thing will probably be once a month or something

2 Likes

Awesome, thanks for the info :+1:

2 Likes