All-New PowerLine III | 20% OFF Now

Hey Anker fans,

Please put your hands together for drum roll

PowerLine III

Yes that’s right, the 3rd generation of PowerLine has finally arrived, like a gift sent from the heavens to solve all of our cable problems.

“What problems?” I hear you ask.

Well, maybe some of you have experienced:

• Cables breaking or fraying after just a few months.
  • Cables turning yellow over time.
  • Connectors snapping off or rusting.

At Anker, we say NO MORE!

The all-new PowerLine III USB to Lightning Cable is designed to solve these problems forever. With a 25,000 bend lifespan, easy-clean surface, and durable upgraded connector, this is a cable destined to outlast your phone.

For a limited time only, you can get yours for 20% off with code ANKER882

Check it out here and let us know what you think in the comments below.

Also, to coincide with this release, we’re looking for 50 fans to test out PowerLine III. If you’re interested in becoming one of our testers, click here to apply.

Power On!

16 Likes

Repost… but the admins don’t care :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Nice looking cables. But as I mentioned before, I need another USB-C To USB A cable and will wait for anker to release my needed cables in the new version.

3 Likes

These cables are awesome, doesn’t hurt to grab another one. Thanks @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Won’t be much use for the non-iPhone folk.

I could do a review about not being able to charge any of my devices?

2 Likes

I agree with you. I’d like some USB-A to USB-C or USB-C to USB-C.
I’ll probably wait until they come out before I get more cables

2 Likes

Can anyone shed light on the connector boot material for the upcoming PowerLine+ III? Aluminum or plastic? I know the PowerLine III is plastic but can’t make out material for PowerLine+ III in the product info.

I need 3 more cables. So I can stop using my adapter. I might just buy one powerline II if they wait much longer to release the USB-C in the III

1 Like

Hopefully the USB-C cables are not too far behind :+1:

4 Likes

I really hope this fixes the corrosion problem. My Powerline II+ corroded like 3 times.

1 Like

Hope so since it’s specifically advertised…

That’s actually kinda weird, I’ve never had any trouble at all with my cables…

At least you have that lifetime guarantee!

If you have had corrosion on your cable then either the cables you have are knockoffs or your doing something to them to cause then to corrode. I have never, in the 3 years since I been using specifically anker branded cables have I come across one that has corroded

Since I have way more than enough lighting cables, think I’ll wait for a c to c variant of this cable.

Don’t be Apple. Just cause you’re special doesn’t mean other people are holding it wrong.

To be quite honest I’m with @Tank. Years of anker cables, and 0 problems. Something isn’t right :man_shrugging:

What is the difference between PowerLine and PowerLine+?

1 Like

The PowerLine+ series has a braided exterior, for more strength. The regular PowerLine series just has a standard type exterior.

Of Cours the 1, 2, and 3 are just the first second and third editions, each getting better, with my bends per cable and such

Thank for the clarification, I was going to ask the same question

I tried the code but it doesnt work…?

Thoughts?

D.