All New Power Strips: Surprise Giveaway!

I’d plug into my new Power Strip smartphones and tablets

1 Like

if i will win some Power Strip, then I will use it near my office computer with which I am working and also charging my electronic devices while I am working

1 Like

all three power strips are very good, if i win i will connect to it all my compatible devices :slight_smile:

1 Like

yasss ths is awesome

2 Likes

Definitely the Power strip 623 can my best companion because it’s permanently work from home after COVID managing that mess of cable is just awful sometime this 623 will help me in organising that setup so easily

2 Likes

It has both usc-c and usc-a, cool!

1 Like

Good luck to all

Anker 623 Power Strip helps me recharge my family’s mobile devices on every trip.

Since it is over, I will say a Congrats to all the winners.

3 Likes

Hear! Hear! Huzzah to the winners! May you ever know anonymity! :beers:

1 Like

You’re probably talking to yourself @Duane_Lester
I’ll be surprised if the winners see your post or visit the forum again. Well, until the next giveaway! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Congrats to the winners. I hope it’s some names I recognize or some new comers who hopefully stick around

Hey everyone! After a longer-than-expected process of contacting and confirming the final winners, we’re excited to share the final winners of this giveaway below :tada: :zap:

Anker 521 Power Strip Winner - David Harrison
Anker 623 Power Strip Winner - Martha Gallo
Anker 321 Power Strip Winner - Javier Galvan

Thank you again to everyone who participated! If you enjoy the chance to win new products through our giveaways, you may want to keep a close eye on the community next week because rumor has it there’s another on the way :eyes:

4 Likes

Grats to winners

Congrats to all the winners I hope you love your new power strips

Congrats winners. :slight_smile:

Congratulations winners!

Congratulations :v:t3: winners