All-New Charging Dock for Oculus Quest 2

Community%20(1)

Hey Anker Fans!

2020 has been a huge year for gaming. We’ve seen the release of both the PS5 and Xbox Series X, the award-winning The Last of Us Part II, my personal favorite Ghost of Tsushima, and the sometimes hilarious disaster that has been Cyberpunk 2077 (did you get your refund yet?).

But for a lot of people, the biggest news in gaming this year has been the release of the Oculus Quest 2.

Compared to the original Quest, the Quest 2 is faster, more powerful, and has a higher resolution, offering an incredibly immersive gaming experience that you just don’t get with consoles.

Now, if you’ve already got your Quest 2 or you’re hoping to get one for Christmas, we’ve got just the thing for you.

With the release of our officially certified charging dock for Oculus Quest 2, there’s now a way to wirelessly charge your headset and controllers at the same time, and with no fuss.

In the past, you had to connect a wire up to the headset and regularly switch in new batteries for your controllers. Now all you have to do is use the included rechargeable batteries with your controllers, and place both the headset and controllers onto the dock and you’ll always be powered up and ready to play.

The dock also doubles up as a great way to display your Quest 2, giving it the pride of place that it truly deserves.

To find out more about taking your Quest 2 charging to the next level, click here. The charging dock will be available from Jan. 22nd, 2021.

And as always, don’t forget to let us know what you think in the comments below.

Power On!

14 Likes

I don’t play games, reality is interesting enough. Hope gamers enjoy

Not yet pinned so #2 pinning seems to make it #3

2 Likes

I think that is sweet. We had just bought the Oculas Quest 2 for my son as he has been wanting it. Will have to check this out after he gets it for Christmas.

4 Likes

No gamer, no Octopus (sic) :grinning:

1 Like

Any chance there will be discount codes for potential early adopters who are excited about trying this out and already have a Quest 2?! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

This is cool, and I’m glad Anker is venturing out into the unknown so to speak. First with the oculus and hopefully next will be the PS5 and Xbox

2 Likes

Pretty cool dock

3 Likes

Pretty nice looking dock no use for it for me but I think it’s a great idea on Anker’s part

2 Likes

I’m not a gamer … but I know someone who will love it

3 Likes

nice dock !

1 Like

how do you like this?

1 Like

I don’t have this or own the oculus, but hopefully one day I will.

1 Like

Pretty fancy looking charging stand. Will be interesting on sell through and adoption rate for this.

1 Like

It will be interesting on the price. I figure after a few battery exchanges, I may be trying to grab this. Lol… Bday is beginning of February. I think I could get 30 percent off from bday coupons.

3 Likes

This looks really really cool.

1 Like

Got one for my parents for Xmas so they could do activities they used to before Covid. My dad is especially loving VR fishing :fishing_pole_and_fish:.

May have to get them the stand for aesthetics :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I just got the new charging dock and its awesome but the charging light for the headset stays orange even when its fully charged. anyone else experience this?

2 Likes

I am experiencing the same indicator colors with my dock. The hand controller charging lights are green but the middle light stays orange even though the indicator light on the headset is green indicating a full charge. The picture on the website shows all three docking station lights green so I would expect that middle light to turn green when fully charged. I plan on calling customer support on Tuesday when they are open.

1 Like

Oh man seems like they overlooked that flaw

1 Like

Issue resolved itself. Once you use the headset and deplete the battery and then set in the docking station for first full docking station charge the light did change to green. Appears the full charge in the station resets the light to show correctly.

5 Likes