[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

Been waiting for something like this.

Alexa, play Spice Up Your Life by the Spice Girls

Awesome! Now my kids can tell Alexa to play their favorite songs in the car.

I really need one to charge my phone and power banks. I can never seem to get enough juice on my Galaxy S6, and my car has no “Smart” functionality in it. Hope this could solve all of my issues.

Would love to get Alexa in the car!

I consider this an extension of using my echo at hm, being able to turn on the lights before i enter the house will be great and hands free in the car will be much safer!!

Going hands free just got easier! Finally Alexa in my car!

Alexa built into a car charger? Now I really can take her everywhere with me!:grin:

I have three Alexa’s at home (admittedly I’m addicted)… so having her in the car would be awesome… the voice integration for phone calling would be great… as would the turn by turn navigation… along with her many other skills!

Excited to be able to use Alexa in the car. And freak out out my housemates!!

Would love to be able to set my ecobee from Alexa from the car. Also totally hand free.

Definitely looking forward to hands free everything!!! Especially for navigation/directions, would be super useful in LA.

Having Alexa take remind doers for me so I don’t ha e to touch the phone while driving would be awesome

Fantastic idea. Every car should have Alexa!

I’m most stoked to tell Alexa to lock my door when I leave the house, and to unlock it, turn the lights on, and turn up the heat when I return!

Awesome! Can’t wait for the release!

Continuing the discussion from Alexa Hits the Road:

I cannot wait for a virtual assistant in the car to change my streaming stations as well as give me directions on the go.

Are you planing to make also google version?

I know of a company that’s got Alexa in the Bluetooth in ear buds (like the zolo liberty +)

Making notes while listening to podcasts.
Then coming home and having them available via Echo Dot to work on them.
This sounds like a great idea. Always love Anker products.