[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

Basically, I’m ESTATIC for having Alexa voice invocation in my car to control my smarthome using Alexa voice service interfaces with Smarthings to open my turn on the outdoor lights, open the garage door and unlock the interior door so I can come in handsfree with groceries. Let’s do it! Happy new year! Love my C1 Pro Dashcam w/ GPS!!

Viva la VIVA. No reason not to take a Dot on a trip. This makes the experience seamless. Nice.

Sounds like great with it being all hand-free!

So excited to have Roav VIVA help me enjoy 100% hands-free voice control for music streaming. I am a heavy user of Spotify and other music streaming apps whenever I drive and the thought of being able to change playlists or choose specific songs with Roav VIVA excites me and gives me a safe mindset that I won’t be taking my eyes off the road or my hands off the steering wheel.

I’m excited to have Alexa enabled in a car which otherwise would not support it. This will help to integrate the car into the smart home we’ve been working to develop.

My favorite feature is having Alexa there. Google has not worked for me I always have to unlock my phone for ok Google to work

I install car audio and love new stuff like this I love it is 2 devices in one with charger and voice commands I can’t wait to try these out going to show my boss and hopefully we order some

I’m looking forward to everything about this.

Alexa finally gets her perfect body. Smart meets quality. The ultimate duet. Can’t wait to unleash all the smart features on my car.

I’m looking forward to using Alexa on VIVA to open the garage door as I’m pulling up to the house. Setting the thermostat as I leave he office, and mostly replacing the mediocre “voice assistant” that is built into my car.

I can’t wait to have a voice assistant in my car that can understand me and operate as amazing as Alexa does. Being in my car constantly for work and constantly traveling to different areas for clients, I’ll be utilizing the VIVA to calculate routes and navigating as well as making calls (it’s great it can be to any contact in the phone not just other Alexa users). Can’t wait!

Roav VIVA will be much appreciated.

I like the idea of having Alexa capabilities in the car. There are different things that Alexa vs Google Assistant are each better at, so having access to both (GA on phone, Alexa on Viva) seems a great combination for hands-free control while driving. Better than what’s built into my car!

You can subscribe Roav official website to get more earlier news for Viva.:grin:

I can’t WAIT for this! Alexa is the only assistant that will allow me to voice music play from SXM. This unit is so small, it will fit perfectly at my dash, and now I will be able to charge, and play my SXM account effortlessly :smiley:

Not only can Alexa control my home, but now she can tell me where to go when I’m on the road. She knows me sooo well… Can’t wait to get my hands on the new ANKER Roav VIVA. YEAH!!!

We plan to release this product on January 22nd, if you subscribe Roav website, you will have a chance to win a 40% OFF discount code! So good luck!:grin:

I’m so used to using Alexa, that I say “Alexa Pause” when I want the music paused in the car. It would be great if she actually did it!

I’m most excited about the music streaming portion of the Anker Roav Viva while in the car!

Very interested in where this is going. I I like the idea of monitoring the house on the go.