[Event Ended] Alexa Hits the Road

I’m looking forward to voice control in my car

Am very excited for this. This will be one of the best products for cars hands down.

I am looking forward to being able to control my music while driving the most. Thanks Anker for another awesome product and thank you for doing this giveaway

I’m looking forward to having Alexa in my car so I can control my smart home devices with ease right from my car!

Alexa + Quick Charge is a no brainer!

I’m excited to use the music streaming the most. I have an echo dot and I love that feature! And it has quick charging ports? Perfection!

I’ve got a thing for Alexa, and her cousins, “Echo” and “Computer”.

I like that I can play music, turn on lights (Wink Hub), turn on Entertainment devices (Harmony Hub) and check my home weather station (Personal Weather, via Wunderground).

Now, I can extend the romance to my car by asking Alexa to open the garage door (Chamberlain, via Wink).

Similar to what’s been mentioned, I’m excited to use the Roav/Alexa for controlling my Spotify playlist since Siri doesn’t adequately do this.

I’ll also use it to connect to my Ring doorbell and adjust my Nest as needed.

I’m looking forward to the integration of all my Amazon services into a mobile available package. Also, it must be hands free to be safe on the road so, yes please! Take my money.

So looking forward to this product coming out!! It’s going to be great for trips and my commute!

I have used Alex for quite sometime. I look forward to utilizing Roav Viva to my vehicle.

I’m excited to put Alexa in my 1993 Ford Ranger. Everything this can do will be an upgrade to my truck!

I’m hyped to be able to add more voice control to my life. I already control the lighting, music, and more in my house, and adding the ability to do that on the go is spectacular.

Alexa would be a great addition to all my gadets especially on the road its all over my house so in my car would complete my set

I’m looking forward to drive “mind-free”.

“Alexa, open my garage.” and “Alexa, turn on my outside lights.” would be awesome!!!

The ability to set temperature in my house before I get there and to play Jeopardy!

I’m most excited about Alexa for about Roav VIVA

As a person with a disability having the ability to have Alexa prepare the house (lights, heat or a/c) before I even get home would really help make my life easier.

I am excited to try out Alexa in the car with Viva! Please let me know when it’s ready!