Aaaaannnnnkkkkkeeeerrrrrr! Please don't ever use UPS!

I did and they was like “sorry, nothing we can do” speak to the shipper and Anker is like “speak to amazon they ship it out” then amazon said “talk to the UPS guys” so yeah… I am stuck

Grr, I’m frustrated for you too. This back and forth is no good, I’m sure @AnkerOfficial can look into it on their end but until they post here its a waiting game. Sorry your having so much trouble, wish there was something I could do

I agree. I usually have problems with USPS more then I do UPS. But then again, they both have their moments.

@cdarienzo1 I feel your pain. It always seems that delays are inevitable when you need it fast. Hopefully, the UPS just hasn’t updated the status.

Different curriers provide different quality service depending on where you are. Personally the only complaint I have with UPS is that the driver usually knocks rather than ringing the bell.

UPS does have possession of your package, that’s what origin scan means.

seems like a 3rd party has the package, and has yet to be transferred. Delayed from either a guy not picking it up yet from their warehouse, weather, etc.

but its weird, I thought Anker shipped out of California, Which I don’t see there at all.

I have had packages ship from Arkansas, and california. But it could be whichever warehouse they have stock at

Any updates?

Amazon has no Idea what a Powercore+ 26800 Pd is and they claim it’s anker’s fault or UPS. UPS says they will email in 4 hours.

I usually get fedex and am very happy with their service. Try using them in the future. Good luck getting the new power bank.

1 Like

Sadly when you order from amazon or other companies you usually do not have a say in which service they use so your at their mercy

1 Like

What is this nonsense

Now it’s magically missing

I’m surprised they haven’t dealt with the delivery guy. We had issues with our guy and so did our neighbors. After several complaints he was gone. At our new place the UPS guy rarely ever comes out (living in the country we have limited delivery options) unless its a prime order. Ours gets transferred to the postal service.

I would love to be able to pick ANY other shipper other than UPS

This was an amazon order? Was it “fulfilled by amazon”? or how was the order. If it wasn’t then it was shipped directly from anker.

After harassing 3 different amazon employees, I can confirm it was not their fault. UPS has lied to me again and not responded in their promised 4 hour maximum what time for an email. Anker customer support is only open during the week and a respect that, so I will have their point of view and feedback tomorrow

This shows the same as the first image.

All I can say is that I am on a USPS “training” route. Even Amazon has had many occasions misread house numbers. UPS and FedEx usually hand over the package to the local post office which can mean anywhere from 11 am to past 6 p.m. with no usual mail delivery window per say. I’m sure Anker support can definitely help out since the carriers tend not to communicate so that you get a different your package is at such and such update.

I’ve also had some bad experiences with UPS…

hope you get your package look like it might be warehouse issue since the package wasn’t pick up…UPS is good if you don’t have any issue and if something goes wrong it goes south really fast.

Any updates today?