Aaaaannnnnkkkkkeeeerrrrrr! Please don't ever use UPS!

I would love to be able to pick ANY other shipper other than UPS

This was an amazon order? Was it ā€œfulfilled by amazonā€? or how was the order. If it wasnā€™t then it was shipped directly from anker.

After harassing 3 different amazon employees, I can confirm it was not their fault. UPS has lied to me again and not responded in their promised 4 hour maximum what time for an email. Anker customer support is only open during the week and a respect that, so I will have their point of view and feedback tomorrow

This shows the same as the first image.

All I can say is that I am on a USPS ā€œtrainingā€ route. Even Amazon has had many occasions misread house numbers. UPS and FedEx usually hand over the package to the local post office which can mean anywhere from 11 am to past 6 p.m. with no usual mail delivery window per say. Iā€™m sure Anker support can definitely help out since the carriers tend not to communicate so that you get a different your package is at such and such update.

Iā€™ve also had some bad experiences with UPSā€¦

hope you get your package look like it might be warehouse issue since the package wasnā€™t pick upā€¦UPS is good if you donā€™t have any issue and if something goes wrong it goes south really fast.

Any updates today?

Yes, With amazon out of the picture, I focused on UPS today. According to them they lost it and now its up to Anker about what I do next. UPS will not reimburse me or even try to help out a little. Hopefully Anker can send another using USPS and NOT UPS.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry for the bad luck youā€™ve had. :hugging:

Thatā€™s unfortunate, now Anker has to deal with it and also try to be reimbursed for their negligence. Hopefully in the end Anker will make it right since you ordered it direct from them

1 Like

Oh yeah, very bad luck. :cry:

They will, they are a great company that has really good people for making decisions. [quote=ā€œelmo41683, post:31, topic:55961ā€]
reimbursed for their negligence.
[/quote]

If I was the Anker CEO, I would ban UPS from transporting my companies products.

Thatā€™s probably the reason I still prefer Anker to others offering similar technology, because when there is an issue it is resolved satisfactorily quickly.

Well I doubt it is a pan-UPS issue, personally I have only good experience with UPS. I had worse experience with USPS which I traced to an individual who was just sloppy, reported that individual and they vanished to be replaced with a flawless post person. I donā€™t think you should make blanket decisions but focus on individuals. If this is an individual fault then everyone, such as you, complaining, will triangulate within UPS to the bad individual. That individual could have been made to fail via too high expectations (too many parcels, too big an area, etc) so let UPS fix itself by giving them knowledge of failure. It would be bad to hurt other good UPS individuals.

Two other off-topic points:

• I seek to really avoid in-a-hurry purchases if at all possible, in the case of typical Anker products Iā€™m either mildly curious or have been thinking for some time, I assume a couple of weeks usually to get (and for it to break and warranty replacement).
  • I buy with very good credit card protection and Iā€™m allowed, without any reasonable evidence, claim on the CC insurance upto an annual limit so my worst case is never out of pocket.
1 Like

Thatā€™s what I was trying to do, I forgot how fast the deadline was coming up. :tired_face::tired_face::weary:

Any updates?

Yes, anker will be sending another and it may go though ups since the y have no corntol over who it gets sent through :frowning:

1 Like

Good on Anker.

If youā€™ve made it very clear to UPS they made the error it may have gotten through the errant employee who does better next time.

Good luck!

Hang in there ! You will soon be able to finally enjoy your shiny new PowerCore + PD :slight_smile:

Tracking info?

Did you get it yet?!