A Valentine’s Date with Nebula

Hi all,

Valentine’s day is almost here, again. It’s time to show the person you love exactly how much they mean to you. But hasn’t Valentine’s day become one big cliché, a parody of itself? Roses… dead in a few days! Chocolates… I’m on a lockdown diet! Overpriced set menu at your favorite restaurant… OK, maybe not this year!

But something that never goes out of fashion is a shamelessly cheesy romcom. Sure, you’ve seen When Harry Met Sally more than enough times, and you’ve tolerated Notting Hill on too many occasions, but have you ever truly been immersed in them with a Nebula projector? How would it feel to be in the restaurant as Meg Ryan fakes it, or at the wedding as Hugh Grant finally marries Julia Roberts? There is only one way to find out!

If you would like to look outside the box for your Valentine’s gift this year, Nebula are offering 10% off all their projectors as well as a chance at winning $1000. All you need to do is sign up to their newsletter. Go HERE to get involved.

13 Likes

Link missing?

This?

4 Likes

No link, no fun! :rofl:

2 Likes

That was secret link :rofl:

2 Likes

We love secrets when we are told where to find and how to solve! :rofl:

3 Likes

look forward to participate

1 Like

Entered and shared. Thank you!

1 Like

Good luck everyone

1 Like

good luck to those who enter I had to disable the adblock for it to work

1 Like

Hey folks! Anyone received any mail? As anker says they will contact winner on 9 Feb via mail?

1 Like

Chinese people are preparing their “New Year” this week
Let them do and be patient. :grinning:

2 Likes

So in my years and years of being the family “techy/nerd” i have some how never been really active in a forum community before. I recently finally decided to spend my trump bucks on two anker powerbanks. Realizing how absolutely fantastic the quality of both products were I literally went straight to walmart and picked up a pair of sound core pods for my self and a pair for my fiance… I had no idea this side of the site even existed… and im fairly certain i will be here much more often and will most definitely be making the most effort possible to take part in future testing and reviews. Especially since ive been telling every friend i have about how great the powerbanks and ear pods are. And several of those people have already purchased ANKER products since… Absolutely 10 out of 10 products and decided that i will be a loyal customer shortly after experiencing the anker quality standard. Have a good new year!!!

2 Likes