A little help from my Anker friends

Hey everyone,

I posted the other day about my new Instagram @eufyreviewer.

I’ve gotten a few followers now and I appreciate all your help. I still don’t get many likes but I’m getting there thanks to you.

If you haven’t seen it yet please check it out.
@EufyReviewer on Instagram

I’m also trying to get some momentum on my hashtag #EufyInTheWild where I want to push more realistic photos of the products rather than the photoshopped/ renders we see on the product website. Hopefully this will give everyone a better idea of what they look like installed/ in use at home.

Hopefully I’ll get to do some unboxing soon once I find the time and money :moneybag: this for me helps out when looking into buying new products.

Thanks again for all you help,

Sam

3 Likes

Really nice Ill definitely check it out. However I do not have an instagram account which means I cannot like anything but know that this message is me liking all your posts showing support even though the number doesn’t change. I love the idea of more eufy photos that aren’t renders or photoshopped. Keep up the great work.

1 Like

Never had any of such social media accounts.
There is no need for me. :smiley:
Sorry,

Thank you so much, every time I post I will always remember your extra like and appreciate the love :heart:

1 Like

What if I print off all my posts weekly and send them to you by carrier pigeon? You could send me them back with a tick or cross on depending if you like them?

Great! I know a perfect recipe for roasted pigeons! :rofl:

index

1 Like

That’s exactly what an undercover pigeon would say… is this the real you?

image https://media2.giphy.com/media/hmzZkvOJPLQti/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952e01f205424b0f2cc69c3d7cf8cfe1d9d954491eb&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

2 Likes

I am sure EUFY is doing research on such a camera system meanwhile.

So pigeon breeding makes sense a lot.

I wonder if the battery life would be half decent too? Although this is probably out weighed by the constant cleaning up of poo… it would be a nightmare if they were indoor cameras

Followed and liked @samthompsonreviews
Always happy to share the love.
Nice picture of your Eufy box collection :+1:t2:

1 Like

Thanks Paul, I really appreciate your support :v:

1 Like

I’ll make sure to follow you :yum:

1 Like

That’s great, thanks for the support :v::v::heart:

1 Like