A Charging Miracle!

I am a Buyer for a major regional healthcare provider. When asked to purchase portable chargers for an executive meeting, I chose the Anker Astro E3 10000mAh chargers and received tremendous positive feedback. When it came time to purchase portable chargers for myself, family and friends, I purchased the Anker PowerCore 20100, and all of us have been extremely satisfied. I can say, without a doubt, that Anker portable chargers are high quality, very reliable and have an excellent value. These chargers are great for both home and travel and are a perfect compliment to any emergency kit.

1 Like

I love my Anker products. I use them everyday to charge and connect my life. Uploading…

2 Likes

Good to have this fantastic charger since I need for fast charging !. PowerCore Fusion has 2 USB outlets and can be used with my cellphone and Tablet together for charging, great for saving time !

1 Like

2 in 1 power core fusion charger. Excellent idea.

1 Like

I love my anker fusion charger as it will quickly charge my device and definitely i would recommend to my friends.

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial Can you pleaseeee give away more than 10! I want to get my hands on this so bad!

1 Like

Picked up a desktop powerport charger a few weeks ago and I have to say I love it. My wife and I are always fighting over fast chargers to charge our smartphones and tablet. They seem to run out at the same time and we take turns charging when at home. Between our new Anker cables, power core mini, and our hub we no longer buy cheap charging gear.

The new PowerCore Fusion looks like a good replacement option for charging at night. Our next purchase is to get a couple of these. Would love to get one of these and take it for a test drive.

Congrats to all winners!

I was 5th and yes I saw yours above mine and I saw others below. Then page unavailable then I was pushed right down along with others.

Awesome! About time something this obvious comes along. Send me one…please!

Anker is an up and coming company thats going to be reckoned with in the near future and this Power Core Fusion is a perfect example of that.This unit is extremely powerful and versatile it allows you all the power to recharge your toys with one tool instead of a bunch of useless clutter.I’d say go get ya some you wont be disappointed…

I would really love one! I wear a puffy jacket with the long pockets on the inside and currently carry my PowerCore 5000 in my pocket for safe keeping, however changing from portable charger to wall charger takes 20 seconds too long! Having a PowerCore Fusion would really work for me due to it being two-in-one and having two USB ports. It would be amazing to win one! Although I’m nowhere close to the first 10 comments, I still hope I get to be chosen.

Sweet product right there!

Great idea great product

I would so lmuch be to win this product…

1 Like

You guys are one fantastic tech company. I am never bored with your amazing products and excellent prices. And how many companies send out Christmas gifts to their customers? Anker sent me a rapid car charger that I use daily. It is so much better than the cheap car plug-in charger that I had been using. And as soon as I saw this Portable/Wall Dual Charger I had to have one. Thanks Anker!

1 Like

Wow, what a creative design. I’m loving it, too bad l can’t find it.

It should return soon. (looking on Amazon)

This thing sells out so fast. Not in stock :frowning:

I wanted to give the shout so I can try and win with you guys… Wish me luck!yay:grin: