A Charging Miracle!

I love these portable units! I take them with me when I travel internationally so I only need to take 1 wall power converter not 3 or 4. this really makes my life simpler when I travel.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from A Charging Miracle!:

I love Anker, I love Anker, I love Anker, I love Anker…because Anker the Best <3

1 Like

I absolutely love my Anker products. I have the braided 3ft lightning cable, the soundcore mini, the astro 5200 mAh, and the powercore 20100. They are fantastic!

@Brian_Finley LOL! Boy, are you in trouble when she sees this comment! :stuck_out_tongue:

Why ol’ why, Anker do you tease me with all these awesome products? Another item to put on my Wish List. (Opens wallet to find $5.38). LOL. Therefore, the Wish List gets longer. :stuck_out_tongue: Go ANKER!!!

I know I am WAY late on my comment to this blog, but I still want to give raving reviews to Anker for their amazing products! BEST product has been a new portable charger that I received as a gift. Cannot even begin to say how pleased I am with how many times that charger has saved me from a dying cellphone! Anker products are of excellent quality and customer service has been amazing as well! I had an extended battery pack for my cellphone that died after a year. I contacted Anker and they sent me a replacement immediately with no issues! LOVE ANKER!

1 Like

That is what I call , the best of both worlds! Keep up the innovative ideas Anker!

I have used anker products in the past way before the company blew up. And I know this product is awesome as well.

1 Like

Hi there!

Anker brand is been my favorite on Every other brand on market
Even friends of mine ask me to buy products for them because I have my anker,eBay and amazon accounts
And I’m happy to share this brand to them
I highly recommend this product to everyone :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

One of the best company to purchase accessories, in my case car,phone , tablets. I tried other brands in the pass and ended up wasting money. I purchase powercore 20100, dual car charger, heavy-duty usb which is the best usb in the market

1 Like

I love anker chargers i use them every day thwy are so good at charging my stuff.

1 Like

I have become a real fan of Anker products from cables to portable chargers to car chargers, they are truly the a manufacture that helps me in my daily life in keeping my phone and tablet charged. Thank you Anker for great products, that are reliable and affordable.

1 Like

This is a life saver, now I don’t have to worry about charging my Anker battery and the phone, I will plug in the phone and in the morning unplug both at the same time for the rest of the day!

What an invention - Hail to the king of Charging # Anker :slight_smile:

I was impressed with the sound from the SoundCore Sport XL

1 Like

I am a huge fan of Anker products and chargers especially. I literally own about 10 between home and by business. At work we use quite a few iPad Minis and iPad and I rely on “reliable” multi point chargers and portable chargers. I am looking forward to hopefully giving this new charger a try at my Chick-fil-A restaurant!

1 Like

I feel like no one actually read it…

ANKER is the only brand I buy. Hopefully I win a fusion would love to get me hands on one

I know that I am not in the first ten, but give us one of those discount codes at least! :relaxed:
I have several anker fast chargers, one usb and one usb-c and they cream the competition in terms of charging speeds!

2 Likes

Thanks Anker for all the awesome products I’ve gotten I like how super friendly and helpful your customer service people are