A car mount that suits your needs

Good review! It’s my first time to read car mount review in the community, it’s really interesting and insightful!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Awesome product! I’ll have to add one more to my shopping list:smirk:

1 Like

Great review, I have been using these in both my car and truck for about two years now and both mine and my wife’s phone have the plate inside the cover. We use it for navigation. We have never had one fall off yet and we hit some big bumps. Mine is not Anker as they only offered the vent ones in my country but it looks identical to the one you show in the photo. I am hoping by the time that I upgrade my phone that Anker will have made one with wireless charging so I can keep my hands on the wheel when I forget to plug in my phone and start driving.

2 Likes

Thanks!! Glad you’ve enjoyed it.

Thanks. Like the adding a charger idea :grinning:

Thanks!! Glad you’ve enjoyed it

well written @AndreC !!

1 Like

Whats the name of the product, I did read the review but guess missed the name of the product.Universal car mount is it??

1 Like

Hanging out in Anker forum every day to get bucks for free products

However,

just cannot stop the urge of buying more stuff that was not in my plan :cry:

2 Likes

It is indeed. Can send you the model number if it helps :slight_smile:

Know the feeling :grinning:

wish you can buy the Anker’s back plate for the car mouts to tell you the truth I have the vent one and had one to my old phone. And when the phone broke I had to get creative heh

1 Like

The mount is now on sale on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073PRPRNN/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A294P4X9EWVXLJ&psc=1 I’m off to pick up 2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That thing is slick, probably the best looking car mount I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

You bought them all :cry: They are “currently unavailable” :joy: Darn

3 Likes

LOL. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

PSA: Don’t get the vent mounts. I pushed mine in too hard and ended up dislocating the vent shutters :frowning:

Great review. Just remember to not be on your phone while driving (not saying you were, just a reminder to everyone). Way too many accidents happen due to petty phone interaction.

1 Like

Not on the wheel this time so took the chance to take the pics and play with the Anker mount! :slight_smile: