£6 Off PowerExpand+ 7-in-1 USB-C Hub 4k RENEWED

Last one! £6 off the reduced cost of brand new version and still with a full warranty.
Be quick though, only 1 left in stock!

2 Likes

Great deal

1 Like

Nice deal, gifted one of these to a friend last week :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hate how they say 4k on this, and on HDMI hubs in general. It is HDMI - so 4k@30Hz only. If you want to properly support your 4k monitor with a decent refresh rate (for me, 60Hz is the minimum acceptable), this will not do the job.

1 Like

You do realize that almost all HDMI hubs that display 4k are only 30Hz? This is the limitation of HDMI 1.4, they would need to switch the ports and cables to HDMI 2.0 in order to get higher refresh rates and data throughput

1 Like

As I said - I dislike the claim on HDMI hubs in general. That 30Hz is always there in the fine print.

It is inaccurate to say you need new cables to switch to HDMI 2.0 though - they use the same port and cables. But I have yet to see one of these hubs being HDMI 2.0 - and the odds are against your monitor having it either, even if you have a 4k display.

I would like to start seeing them offer DisplayPort hubs, that actually do support 4k@60Hz. And stop putting the misleading 4k in the title of HDMI 1.4 hubs.

1 Like

Good on you and lucky them! :+1:t2:

1 Like