$50 off the all-new eufyCam 2

Not good news for me, but thanks for the response @AnkerTechnical

The cameras sold out before I could purchase. I was interested in the deal to get the free third camera. Is that still available somewhere?

1 Like

I am sorry to tell you that the HomeKit is design in HomeBase 2:sob:

1, No. No wireless connection design between the 2 HomeBase. But I will suggest you to use the two HomeBase connect to your cameras singly. This can solve the problem of Wi-Fi range to some extent.

2, No, eufy security devices are not compatible with eufy appliance devices by now.

3, About early Dec.

Well that is disappointing. Could have given us all a good reason to upgrade without feeling like we’d wasted our money there…

I thought you could have 2 base units in an installation, so I would need two HomeHub 2’s to get what I was after?

1 Like

Whats the RTSP feature for ?

I have a NAS can I store my recordings on that via RTSP ?

1 Like

When do we get geofencing for the original eufy cam?

1 Like

+1 for me as well

1 Like

I submitted email and NDA for beta. No response since returning the NDA though

1 Like

Dear @AnkerTechnical, @AnkerOfficial,

When would we be able to buy EufyCam 2 in Europe? I’m thinking Amazon in Germany or Great Britain.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Friis (from Denmark)

When back in stock will 3rd camera still be offered?

Of course, will be available in Dec.

1 Like

Yes. Please refer to the help page in eufy Security App for the instruction.

If the free 3rd camera deal is going to stay dead as it seems now at BB the Arlo 2 deals are my next best choice. Sorry I missed out on a cool deal.

1 Like

Hi.

When will the EufyCam 2 be available in Australia? The 2C is here now but I want the HomeKit support of the 2.

Thanks,
Shane.

1 Like

Q1 next year.

1 Like

Hi Shane,

I bought the 2C as it is also HomeKit compatible (or will be). The Apple HomeKit accessory page now has it added as announced.

Homekit list

1 Like

Can I ask when the new eufyCam 2 will be available to purchase in the UK?

1 Like

Eufycam 2c is avaible in germany.when is eufycam 2 avaible in germany?

1 Like

Hi,

Please refer answer #93 (december)

Br
Friis

2 Likes