2018 Community Updates | Share Your Suggestions!

Lol! An episode of “the office”

I would like to have information about new product releases more often. It would be great also, for there to be a giveaway/contest on the new product. We love Anker products and being able to get our hands on the freshest newest stuff is awesome!

2 Likes

I voted based on content. I’d like to see some discussion on products in their pre or soon to be released state. Or even pre manufacturing state is suitable.
New releases is normally a good talking point too.

Some a forum perspective, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. A more contrasting colour scheme. grey writing on white backgrounds hurts my eyes after a while.

1 Like

Just a few more power draw objects to win

I would like if higher level member could get information sheets about products so we could help with special questions.

2 Likes

Haha, okay. We will do more in the future!:grin:

We are preparing a series of new product launch posts! Stay tuned!:grin:

3 Likes

Ooh can’t wait

1 Like

Shed some light on the new products :wink:

1 Like

I would like to see the level of the community members when I tap on their names.

Would it be possible to show the number of entires on PowerDraw page. It’s probably just me being lazy but currently we have to click into each product to see the number.

10 Likes

That way you could also know when you’ve used all your entries!

3 Likes

Yeah, I already submitted this requirement!:grin:

Might not be a popular one, but I just thought that a comparisons section could give us, and the Anker team, some perspective regarding the competition. Just comparisons allowed, with Anker products alongside products from competitors with similar features and targets.

1 Like

Even a comparison between different Anker products would be nice - I’m still not sure what differentiates some of the bluetooth headphone options that Anker offers!

2 Likes

We can put product comparisons post to product discussion section directly.:smiley: