2018 Community Updates | Share Your Suggestions!

Dear Anker fans,

It’s been over a year since our community was first launched. I’ve made many friends here in 2017 and really appreciate your support.

This year, we hope to provide even more interesting updates for you to read and discuss. So, I’d like to conduct a survey: let me know what you’d most like to hear about in our forum posts this year.

Cast your vote!:sunglasses:

• New Releases
  • Product Discussion
  • Reviews
  • Tech News
  • Charging / Smart Home / Audio Tech Knowledge
  • Deals
  • Giveaways / Contests
  • Daily Life / Chat
  • Other (Please leave a comment)

0 voters

9 Likes

Good poll @AnkerOfficial, made my votes…

Wouldn’t mind seeing perhaps some pre-release details making the rounds on here (which can often be found on other tech sites or Google searches) :wink:

7 Likes

Nice ideas, of course after voting I realized something I would love to see. Saw a video yesterday showing drop tests of cases on the iPhone x and it made me realize seeing everyday “Oopsie’s” in motion really help build my faith in a product. Not saying the 20ft drops they did were the most helpful, but seeing a couple drop tests / skid tests and things dropped on it tests would be kinda nice to gauge durability.

2 Likes

I agree with @ndalby for pre-release details, and I wish be possible that Anker asks our advice for projecting new things, for example with a topic like this.

4 Likes

Great topic, would be nice if fellow members had an active hand in stuff with the forum

4 Likes

A tab with reviews of the products

2 Likes

I love hearing about new products!
A dedicated “Reviews” section would be great, too!

9 Likes

Just a friendly feedback. How about we improve upon the organization on the forum itself? I think there are opportunities to enhance the accessibility and UI for which the content could be sorted quicker. Just my 5 cents :slight_smile: thanks!

1 Like

2 votes doesn’t really give a fair reflection of what we want. I would have voted for them all hahaha

As mentioned. So pre-release or ideas section so we could help or possibly influence designs and functions etc, would be great too

2 Likes

Great poll, thank you for asking what we would love to see. Nice to know that you guys are listening.

1 Like

I agree with others. A dedicated section for Reviews would be great. I’ve suggested this awhile back too. This will make it so much easier for newbies and veterans of the site to go check out reviews of something they are thinking of purchasing. Otherwise, reviews are just seen when it’s posted then forgotten…unless you do a search. Therefore, a section for reviews would be very helpful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed. A “Reviews” section is needed so the reviews don’t get buried in all the other discussions.

@nigelhealy and I have been trying so hard for this, but sounds like it won’t ever happen. They really value keeping it a secret. Probably would make us all sign an NDA…

1 Like

OTHER…

why only 2?

I’d love more about, charging/smart home/audio tech knowledge
Tech news n developments
Product discussions
Giveaways/contests obvs

I think reviews could be part, but a subsection in its own right.

Like you shared about charging n the weather was a brilliant discussion (I didn’t know coldness had SUCH an adverse effect and that you should warm a battery before charging it, especially if drain was down to coldness).

1 Like

I have no problem signing a NDA, as I have done so many times in the past because of all the companies I Beta test for

ditto on the review section

2 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands::clap: Keep up the feedback
This is what I want to hear

I really like the community. It is a place where you can read a lot of interesting things. How the others said would be pre information interesting but for this I have to reach level 13.

Another part I really enjoy are the blogs from you.

Through the reviews I get a lot of interesting information about products which are interesting but I wouldn’t think I want to buy or need.

1 Like

Sorry, I missed the detail about only having two votes. It kept letting me push buttons and I kept right on pushing…I think I ruined the survey, can we start a new one @AnkerOfficial lol. :joy:

2 Likes