20100 Not Charging

I just bought this product about a month ago through Amazon. I used it immediately and was able to recharge it twice prior to going on vacation and now while on vacation it will not charge!

Only 1 blue light blinks. I am using the cable that came with the product and have tried different outlets. Needless to say I am not a satisfied customer.

Are there any troubleshooting methods I can do in an effort to ‘reboot’ the portable charger?

I would recommend you try using a different cable as well as a different power plug if possible and report back your findings. Often times if we let a batterypack drain all the way down it can take a bit longer to fully charge, so try leaving it plugged in over night or for 8 to 10 hours using a different cable and plug that can output at least 5v @ 2.5A

2 Likes

If you still can’t get it to charge, it might be worth sending support@anker.com an email with your issue- make sure you know your Amazon order number and the serial number of the PowerCore. Good luck!

Hi @Ilene_Jamison,

Could you please contact us Anker at "support@anker.com" with above your test result? Please be assured that we offer 18 months warranty(replace or refund) and lifetime technical support. If the problem is with the Anker battery and it is within our warranty coverage, we are glad to arrange a replacement to you for a try.:innocent: