100W usb c cable for $9.99

It seems like they are emailing out codes again for the 100 W usb c cable. Expires September 20th 23:59 PT

So if you weren’t able to get it last time check your email for a code and get it while supplies last
Buy it Here!

2 Likes

Nice!! Till when is the discount… People should hurry up and get them soon before the code expires

2 Likes

No email yet :joy:. But nice discount for sure!

1 Like

It goes till September 20th

That’s for finding this deal. I need another cable and I haven’t seem them priced this low.

Like last time. No code yet. Very selective who they send to.

2 Likes

I think, they have created block of user emails, which are sent out in scheduled way, from month to month, based on the quantity they have, and limited codes… i got the code last time, but not received any this time… may be next month you will get the codes :slight_smile:

I think my friend has a code they aren’t using if you want it

Very kind but I was wanting to do the opposite, I don’t need the cable was going to offer it up here, but no code.

2 Likes

Lol same. I would’ve asked my friend who owns a USB C device first

1 Like

Well if anyone needs I think I can get my hands on one code. I used mine this morning

Oh man I haven’t gotten a code, but I don’t need such cable

I haven’t received any emails from them for months…

This was my first email in a while

1 Like

I have started receiving emails after Anker Team @Ankerofficial fixed it in the backend. They asked me to go to Anker.com and subscribe to newsletters, after which i started getting it. I had done this long back, may be in 2016… but was asked to do it again, may be you can give it a try :+1:

1 Like

I have tried that numerous times…

2 Likes

GReat deal :+1:

I might have to subscribe again since I didn’t get this email lol

I haven’t received an email again either… I definitely need a couple of these too. If anyone receives an email and isn’t going to use the code, please let me know as I’d love to use it.

Oh man I need this cable for my new MacBook Pro! @ktkundy if that offer stands I’ll take it :wink: