YouTube new monetization policy

Thanks for the idea but as 50+ year old my twitter has less followers than my Youtube, lol
Too bad I didn’t belong to a forum with lots of members who would subscribe, :wink:

1 Like

Post a link, I’ll see what I can do

1 Like

I might get into trouble then where will I go :sunglasses:
google Bobbleheaderman and I will be at the top…Thanks :innocent:

3 Likes

Done dude :thumbsup:

1 Like

Done!!! We got your back

1 Like

Happy to help and subscribe, nothing wrong with promoting your reviews source (a few others have already tagged their’s into reviews on here, might be wise doing the same on yours going forward to get more subs :smile:) ;

3 Likes

Subbed. :slight_smile: This really sucks. And yet, people doing idiotic things on youtube are getting paid the big moolah. What is this world coming to?

Sorry to hear that! :confounded: I was already subscribed, but I wish I could subscribe again!
However, the word on the street is that Amazon is creating a YouTube competitor: https://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theater/amazon-youtube-competitor/

2 Likes

That is sad. Maybe Youtube has a tool where you can buy subs and so they want to get more money.

1 Like

Professional reviews, lol, I look like a hit man in the photo with my skull and crossbones t shirt and camping jacket. :fearful: Thanks man! I appreciate the shout out from everyone! :sunglasses:

I know right? Maybe I should do a clothing try on, not! :scream:

Done. Hopefully, you will be able to get enough subs to break over the threshold.

You never know, that might boost your subs :stuck_out_tongue: Hahahaha.

https://www.grc.nasa.gov/www/k-12/airplane/newton3.html

1 Like

Are you a hit man? Just asking for when I need one…

I subbed when I saw your video about your solar setup in your camper when I messaged you with a few questions! :wink:

I figured you did, thanks bud :thumbsup:

Gentle giant :sunglasses: my niece says I look a hit man in this photo. Don’t own a gun

mmm now without the youtube monetization you should think about it … :slight_smile:

1 Like

:cry::sob::sob::cry: