Your New Year’s REVOLUTION | Share and WIN

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1/11/2018 weight is now 162.6 lbs, just under 3 to go. You can find me on Zwift and Strava as I continue my efforts. Picked up a Anker 4 in 1 power strip to keep my tablet running while I ride on the indoor trainer while the snow and cold keep me from getting outside.

1 Like

I want to gain a larger perspective on life, I want the freedom of going traveling on my own for the first time, without any parents to guide me, the thrill of making my own decions and absorbing the culture of another country! I have plans to take my girlfreind away this year! (plans to make plans… not actual plans yet! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: )

I also want to travel on my own…
But I always lack the courage to take the first step…
Hope you can achieve your plan.:grin:

@AnkerOfficial My biggest fear after high school was changed, but I made the biggest at the time. I packed everything up and put it in storage. Jumped in my car and drove clear across the country. I went from Connecticut to Washington state, I stayed there for 4 months before I came back. Went up and down the east coast and always came back home to connecticut. Then I moved to Florida for good, or so I thought, I stayed there for 4 years before moving back to connecticut. Twould 2 years later i moved to Vermont where I have lived for the past 7 years. Now me and my wife and son are looking to move to North Carolina…we’ll see how that goes. Change has to start somewhere and if you let fear hold you back you will never know what you can achieve or where you will end up.

1 Like

Good people are everywhere, if you’re fun and helpful you’ll attract fun and helpful and just land somewhere and you’ll be highly likely just fine. Yes there are bad places with bad people but as most people are good the bad people are bunched up into small areas relatively easy to avoid.

Minimalist, just have the least, then you have less to move around.

Land and book in a hotel for week, then look to rent a room in a shared house with people sufficiently similar to you (e.g. same language to help you learn the basic local language). Then look to buy a house if your income is high enough if you’re there for a year+. You can always repeat this moving around.

Don’t associate owning property with where you live now location. Some people don’t buy a house as they don’t want to get roots, but are happy to rent and never figure they could buy a house and then rent it out if they don’t to live there, an agent will happily take a fee and look after it for you. Those who delayed buying a house then regretted it as property prices increased. Those who did buy and felt bound regretted not moving around.

2 Likes

Travel more

1 Like

I won the Eufy Genie and never received it it shows that it was delivered and I checked all around my house since it wasn’t in the mailbox and asked my neighbors well called the post office they said they’d ask the mail carrier since it was a substitute and the next day I called they asked and the answer they gave me was the driver said all mail that they had went to where it needed to go and my response was well how do they know everyone makes mistakes and they are a substitute drive they don’t know that route at all or if they’ve substituted for it before they still don’t know it well enough to say that for sure heck my normal mail carrier who I love she makes mistakes every now and again like she and I were discussing when she came back and I told her what had happened which she told me if she goes by to deliver others mail and they are outside near my home she will ask if they got something accidentally which I am not saying there ain’t honest people out there of course more are than not but still a chance that someone could get it and not say so I also waited a few days almsot a week calling the post office and asking my mail carrier and someone got it by mistake and turned it in and nothing and waited to see if it would be delivered because in past I’ve had a couple packages show deliver when I checked the tracking status only to panic when I went and looked and nothing and the next day or 2 it show up because we’ll really idk y. Well I emailed customer service to ask for the tracking this is before I even knew it was delivered though I know I just jumped through the story lol but when they emailed back they gave it to me but were the ones to say it already showed delivered and that’s what started my hunt for it around my property well they were great and emailed me back to just check and see if I found it since they didn’t hear back and I told them no and I didn’t email back because you guys @AnkerOfficial had sent it it wasn’t your fault that my mail service is obviously unorganized and sucks lol and I received an email back asking me to verify my home address and that you guys were sending me out another package! Which I said wasn’t necessary since it was a sweepstakes it’s not like I actually purchased the item and you already did send out one where ever it may be but I was emailed back saying that they were sending another out! I haven’t received it yet this has only been in the past few days but I am super excited and appreciative! Your company is really awesome I love the products and your customer service is hands down the nicest, easiest/hassle free & just most awesome I have ever in my life dealt with. Especially because I have never even had to call it Everytime I have contacted customer service it’s been through email and I always get such a fast and helpful response regardless of what it has been! :slight_smile:

That is the longest sentence that I have ever read, lol

7 Likes

Word, my head hurts now. But glad you got it sorted @shannon_diane_flahe1

1 Like

Don’t get that kinda customer service from other companies, that’s for sure.

I hope you will receive your genie so you can organize your day :slight_smile:

I’m glad customer service was able to help you out!

1 Like

Lol sorry I talk a lot

no worries…good for a chuckle…no disrespect intended :grinning:

I want to get more fit and healthy. I had acne on my face last year because of lack of sleep.Too much work makes me usually go to bed after 12 -1 am.I wanna change in this year,2018. And I have just started to go to gum last month and have a Fitness Course with my coach.Although I didn’t have the baby yet, I still want my kids can be proud of their mom 's strong and active.And I am 24, a baby may be on the way.What I want to do first is to give him/ her a healthy mom.

2 Likes