Would you be interested in getting an Anker product for $1, and share your review experience?"

Possibly Amazon then YouTube (if you have low subs) as it’s their main point of sale… :smile:

2 Likes

I have very low subs, but 2 of my videos have got more than 4k views! I would think more people would see those vs one of hundreds if not thousands of reviews on Amazon. Or at least more likely to base a purchase decision off of it.

3 Likes

4k is pretty good!! Consistency is key, you will build it up over time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

PowerPort II 2 video coming soon!

2 Likes

I would chop off my left arm for a Powerhouse or a Nebula. But the answer to your questions is yes I would be happy to pay 1$ per item to review your products on Amazon, YouTube, Google+ or the Anker community. Two weeks to complete the review would be best as we all get busy and shipping time and of course to test the product.

1 Like

Of course @AnkerOfficial but free is always better

Sure! :grin:

1 Like

Yeah, we want to hear your honest thought and we plan to extend the review time to 2 weeks.:grin:

3 Likes

We welcome any objective evaluation from our customers.:grin:

1 Like

Generational.

1 Like

For me I have never felt that a week is too short because I work in the tech industry, most days I work from home and I am always using my chargers, speakers, and headphones. I think two weeks would be better for most users. Also @AnkerOfficial, I would buy anything you all offer for a dollar and run it through it’s paces. Even if I get a product through power user that isn’t something I normally use often, I always go out of my way to test it.

3 Likes

Zero subs but two of my videos for the speakers have around 400-500 views. Views can be a tricky thing, as some will be from searches, others as a related ‘up next’ video. The person might close after 5-10 seconds but it would count as a view.

On Amazon I’m in the top 500 reviewers and as it’s the main point of sale in the UK for Anker products it makes more sense, for me, to review there.

Essentially it depends how you shop and what influences you to buy in the first place. I often check YouTube to see a product that I am after in action but I am only seeing the product at that moment and often ‘as a sample’ which can impact some reviewers. If I buy via Amazon I normally check the 5, 3 and 1 star reviews, then compare a handful of comments from both (and the dates) to make my decision.

5 Likes

Top 500?! My oh my, we have a celebrity over here. Im assuming you’re part of the Amazon Vine program?

2 Likes

No I am in the top 100 for Amazon reviews. As I personally buy literally almost everything I need in life off Amazon as they usually have the best prices plus its delivered directly to my door saving me even more money :wink: I also tend to review the simplest of things which boosted me up to top 100. And I am still not an Amazon vine reviewer. Amazon vine reviewers are chosen at random I have seen some that are 100,000+ and still not vine reviewers. :anguished: and I also review for other brands that are on Amazon as well. I will not mention their names as they are direct competitors to Anker and they also are not great like Anker :smirk:

4 Likes

Far from a celeb :laughing:

Been a member for 10 years, been in the 260-300 range for the past year and still no Vine program in sight :cry: Not certain how they make selections for that as I’ve seen some top 100 not in the Vine program and they have 5000+ helpful votes, other have less than 100 and are in the program. Go figure :confused:

3 Likes

@cava3395 @ndalby 3 years ago I was asked to join Amazon vine program, but I was falling asleep when I got the email invite and apparently I turned them down. When I woke up I got the email are sorry you chose not to join our vine reward program, I freaked out and emailed them back but it was too late and they had chosen someone else already. I got so mad at myself and swore to never check emails when half asleep again.

But due to the beta program/ community I am a part of, I ocassionally get products from Amazon to review

1 Like

I’ve been trying to get on that program too. No luck for me as well.

Which beta program is that?

Used to test products for another brand but once Amazon started their purge I’ve received no further offers, well that and one product was refused as I could not accurately review…perhaps that had more to do with it :smile:

2 Likes

I tend to keep that to myself, I’m greedy and want all the chances to review stuff without having to compete against others to do so…
Yup, it’s tough out there in the beta world. Gotta fight for what we do.

3 Likes