Wireless charging at restaurant

I could not help to notice this new wireless charger

1 Like

I’m confused, is the charger built in/under the table?

1 Like

I’m also confused :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I’ve heard of some Starbucks doing it so looks like there is a charging pad on the table under the cloth

2 Likes

Bro! I think you have had one too many beers! I am not sure what I am looking at! I am assuming the dude thinks he is charging the phone but really isn’t?

4 Likes

The electrons in the air. Although not totally wireless, these people are clueless. Should of gotten an Anker commercial would fit right in.

1 Like

I think we all need help… mental help :joy:jk

1 Like

I’m just going through what the post said lol. Not sure if there is an actual charging pad or not. Either way it’s cool to see businesses picking up new tech

2 Likes

Either something is missing in the picture or incorrect pic was uploaded… :confounded:

Be it Wired charging at Starbucks or Airports, or even the “wireless” charging at any new location, i would never trust my phone or device with any external charging… its leaving your phone to be hacked, read some article about hacking via NFC, and hacking via USB has always been there…

No beers bro, sadly. The weather is awesome. For some reason every time I decided to stop drinking the weather will let me know what I’m missing.

Going back to the wireless Charger it was a little joke. This will be the only community it will get it :grimacing:

1 Like

My bad @Shivam_Shah ! I meant @tugar32 having too many beers! Not a response to your post!

Ha ha ha! I figured! Electron flow in the air as @Isaac_Schloss mentioned!

1 Like

Yes, I already came across this article, honestly I don’t trust any free WiFi network. I get mad when my family gets the WiFi at restaurants. My eldest got a VPN I fell proud of her been conscious about the dangers of sharing info and been hack.

It’s about to be fully charged in no time :joy:

I got myself covered for the Wifi as well… have setup my personal VPN at home, even while connected to public Wifi, I am VPN’d back to my home network… so there is no way I am connecting my phone or tablet to external charging or wireless network :slight_smile: (not a security or privacy freak, but i dont trust these anyway)

1 Like

Lol it’s all good. At first I was like why is there a charging cable if it’s charging :joy:

1 Like

I think it’s the new chargeless phone that just came out :stuck_out_tongue: Oh wait, that would make it a disposable phone. LOL.

1 Like

Looks to me like he already charded it and didn’t unplig it from his phone. Not really very interesting news.