Wireless car charger for p30 pro?

Roav

Is there any wireless car charger with holder for my new p30 pro?

This would be ideal for you

Remember seeing some other wireless car charger from Anker, with a holder, not able to recollect the product name

Edit: Found It

Anker PowerWave Fast Wireless Car Charger with Air Vent Phone Holder, Qi Certified, 7.5W Compatible iPhone XR/XS Max/XS/X/8/8 Plus, 10W for Galaxy S10/S9/S9+/S8/S8+, and 5W for All Qi-Enabled Phones

My bad, you said car charger…whoops, I guess I shouldn’t reply when I haven’t slept after working all night. My apologies @Marko_B

Yes I have that exact wireless car charger and it works good…but keep in mind you have to have a quick charge 3.0 plug for it to charge at 10w

So basically, 1. Anker Quick Charge 3.0 39W Dual USB Car Charger + Anker PowerWave Fast Wireless Car Charger with Air Vent Phone Holder should be the right combination

Anker Quick Charge 3.0 39W Dual USB Car Charger – https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01K9MQ8WW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_ecK3Cb3AQ434B

And the cable, which sadly is micro usb

:smiley: there is a Micro-USB cable included with the Wireless charger, so we are good and covered!

Sadly the cable that came with my charger wasn’t enough to enable the fast charge, it wasn’t untill I changed it did fast charge work

replaced with which cable?

Anker powerline+ cable

Thanks to you! I think it is what I am looking for :slight_smile:

Glad, we here, were able to help you !

@Marko_B checkout this event - you may save some on the charger

We Love Testing | PowerDrive 2 Alloy

That charger doesn’t support quick charge 3.0 so it wont enable fast charging on the wireless pad

Good catch. Working combination is provided earlier, believe choice is already done

Access denied :frowning:

Not sure why it showed as access denied, please try again