Winners of 'SoundBuds Slim Giveaway'

Hi everyone, thanks a million for your participation in our ‘SoundBuds Slim Giveaway’ - we’re really psyched by your interest in our brand new earphones!

The names of the 30 randomly chosen winners are as follows:

1. @jckknnbrghdck
  2. @ONLawson
  3. @ndalby
  4. @Stemcgoo
  5. @andynimmo84
  6. @Evilras
  7. @Tobyw
  8. @AndreC
  9. @depakp
  10. @Justin_Silver
  11. @joshuad11
  12. @Nhi
  13. @Yardbeatles
  14. @jeremy_pollack
  15. @MzShanon
  16. @Phosita
  17. @Adam_Cogar
  18. @FatBoy_Slim
  19. @demol3
  20. @Nitin205
  21. @apsavarese
  22. @Devesh_Batra
  23. @Chris_J
  24. @anon49553404
  25. @GuidoK75
  26. @PCHSwS
  27. @Dargmuesli
  28. @bobbleheaderman
  29. @manzzdaddy
  30. @john_price333

Congratulations to everyone who won! Since there are a limited number of winners, to those who missed out there will be plenty more opportunities to win in the future!

Note:
● All winners will receive an email next week to provide their shipping address. Please check the email address linked to your community account.
● If you have any queries, feel free to send a message to AnkerOffical.

20 Likes

Thanks so much Anker! I was just wondering if the Eufy smart scale is being discontinued or not. Thanks! Also, are these considered an upgrade over the regular sound buds or a downgrade? Either way, I’m sure they will be fantastic. Thanks! One last thing: any announcement on “Points” or “Bucks”?? @AnkerOfficial Congrats other winners!

2 Likes

Congratulations winners! enjoy it!! :v::ok_hand:

7 Likes

woop woop so excited thank you @AnkerOfficial

3 Likes

Wow, Thanks so much. I can’t wait to try them out! Now to go buy a lottery ticket :gift::joy:
Congrats to the other winners

5 Likes

Woot! Woot! YES!!! I was bummed that I was one of the winners for the Double Defense Screen Protectors for the iPhone 7, considering that I have a iPhone 6s. So, I contacted Anker to ask them to give it to another person. I was bummed because that was the only time that I actually won something from Anker but couldn’t use it. Lol. Sooooo excited that I was chosen for these Soundbuds Slim. Thank you Anker!!! :slight_smile: Looking forward to getting these and rocking out on my iPhone. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@bobbleheaderman Sorry, I beat you to it. LOL. Just kidding. Good idea though :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners

5 Likes

Congrats winners enjoy it

5 Likes

Congratulations everyone :smiley:

5 Likes

Really excited to be one of winners :slight_smile: Can’t wait to try them out. Thanks Anker!!

5 Likes

Hi @joshuad11, thanks for your interest in our Eufy smart scale and Soundbuds Slim!

1. Currently we are upgrading our Eufy smart scale, please check the amazon listing in March/May when it is back.

2. Compared to regular Soundbuds, Soundbuds Slim’s magnet is more powerful. We put the charging port and microphone on the cable. Therefore, it is easy to get it recharged and the phone call quality is better. The biggest improvement is the earwing. It is more comfortable and stable compared to the previous version.

3. We are still thinking a new way for ‘Points’ or ‘Bucks’ to drive the community engagement, we will announce on our community when it is ready. Thanks for your concern for our community!

5 Likes

**** Congrats to the Winners! ****

6 Likes

Congrats to the winners! :smiley:

5 Likes

Congratulations winners! You will definitely enjoy the earbuds :headphones:

5 Likes

Chuffed to bits to have won these - look forward to giving them an audition! Thanks Anker!

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners!

4 Likes

Awesome!!! Thank you so much!! :blush:

3 Likes

Omg, Big Big Big Thanks a lot !! :slight_smile:
Congratulations to the other Winners !
I was verry happy to test the earbuds :-)))

4 Likes

THANK YOU!!! Thank you so much! I cant wait to get hold of these and whack a review up on youtube! Anker 4 Life!

2 Likes