Winners of ‘Review Week’

Guaranteed by Monday. No worries, so yes certainly expecting most to receive theirs by the end of the week!

1 Like

Alright, most people should’ve gotten their’s by now (although I haven’t). Any luck?

1 Like

I haven’t any one else

1 Like

Nothing received here. I was told I should get an email from amazon fulfillment when they ship, but my experience tells me that probably won’t be the case. When Anker sent out my warranty replacement power bank through amazon fulfillment, the only notification I received was from UPS.

Checking my USPS, UPS, and FedEx accounts I don’t see any items that have been shipped to me.
@AnkerOfficial are the items still expected to arrive by the 20th as initially planned?

2 Likes

No notifications as of yet about dispatch, could be having issues with stock…

Nope nothing here. I’m not in a rush though so take your time, Anker. Just not too much time.

Yes I agree with you

@AnkerOfficial Any updates?

1 Like

No notifications either :frowning:

Hi Everyone! Apologies for the delay. Prizes are shipping out so keep an eye out!

2 Likes

Are we getting shipping info or no?

Just got mine in the mail! Thank you so much Anker!
It looks like they shipped from somewhere in California Monday night.

2 Likes

I’m in Vegas so if they shipped from Cali I should probably have mine as well. I’ll check after work!

Mine came Thanks anker

1 Like

Came in! Super excited with that PowerLine cable, my first ultra premium cable and the carrying case with it…super awesome.

Thanks a lot Anker. Really appreciate the love!

Enjoy everyone!

Just got mine yesterday! Nano looks and sounds amazing! Was very surprised on quality of the LC40! Thanks @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Just got it on Friday, thank you Anker!

1 Like

Nothing (in the UK) so far…

@ndalby Your goodies are on their way (and almost there) :slight_smile: Check your messages for tracking link