Win the World’s First HD Baby Monitor with a 5” Display!

Hey fans!

The community is giving away 3 eufy Security SpaceView Baby Monitors, the world’s first HD baby monitoring unit built with a 5” display to watch your baby dream away in 720p HD clarity!

All you have to do is sign up between December 10 - 30 for your chance to win. Each time you share the giveaway link, you’ll increase your chance of winning with an additional entry!

SpaceView Baby Monitor features include:

• 720p High Definition: Get a crystal-clear view of your baby and the room.
  • Wide-Angle: Expand the viewing angle to 110° with a screw-on lens.
  • Pan and Tilt: Control remotely via the control pad on the monitor.
  • Instant Alerts: An alarm sounds if your baby begins crying or loud noises are detected.
  • Huge Coverage: View from anywhere in your home with a range of 460 ft.

To Enter:

Enter your email address to take part in our giveaway; you can get more entries by entering and sharing the link every day. The more entries you get, the greater your chances of winning a prize.

1. Prizes: SpaceView Baby Monitor: The Pioneering In-Home HD Baby Monitor (3 winners)
  2. Event begins December 10th, 2018 and ends December 31st, 2018.
  3. Open to US residents only.
  4. All winners will be notified by email by January 10th, 2019.
  5. eufy reserves the right of final explanation.
  6. By submitting your email you agree to the eufy Privacy Policy.
3 Likes

Oh why not, I’ll enter. I have friends who could use it if I win.

1 Like

So sad it’s USA only.

My stepdaughter and her 7 months old daughter would have found this so useful.

1 Like

Good luck American friends!

1 Like

Dis baby goin nowhere

720p is pretty poor for this type of application anymore 1080p would be something to talk about at this kind of price.

Very true, it couldn’t be that hard to up the resolution

720 keeps the file size manageable and 1080 isn’t really needed when a camera will be close to the subject unlike outdoor security cameras.

But I would like to see all new future cameras be at least 1080 :joy::joy:

At this size of screen 1080 is pointless as you cannot perceivably tell the difference between the two.

and the size of 5inches for a screen is pretty small anymore. It isn’t like one would carry it around in ones pocket.