Win 1 of 30 Smart Home Starter Kits! (UK&DE)

Has anyone received their kits yet? I haven’t yet…

I think @Muhammad_02 you’re the only person who won anything.

1 Like

Yeh Seems like it.

Congrats @Muhammad_02 that is pretty much the prize I would want! The Genie and some Lumos is definitely a big win!

Hope you don’t like in the UK or you’ll have to have some earphones instead :confused:

Rather have Earphones tbh

:joy: :joy: no way. I love smart gadge

Depends what earphones they are. I wouldn’t really use the smart plug often or Alexa but the lumos I would. :wink:

@Muhammad_02 Bro, I would trade you some Bluedio UFOs “over the ear headphones” rarely used - in mint condition for the Genie. I bought them for an online Masters degree class and literally used them like 4 times. Don’t know what the shipping would be for either of us. Just a thought!

3 Likes

I’m not really into over ear headphones I like In ear ones would swap my genie for brand new earphones… (just a thought):wink:

1 Like

Where are you based. I have a brand new set of Spirit Sport coming soon but I’m in the UK.

Yeh I’m in the uk aswell

See if they send you them and maybe we could swap if you’re happy too but I doubt you’ll get the genie. If you do I would hope I could get mine :joy:

I will end up getting these but it may take longer than expected… they said it should be with you buy February 23 so I should get it around then.

I have recieved my prizes @AnkerOfficial. can’t wait to test them out. :smile: Will defo do a review soon so look out :eye:

1 Like

Great, can’t wait to see your review!

It’s nice to know of the THOUSANDS of Anker members, ONE PERSON WON

This event was probably shared on freebie sites meaning hundreds of thousands of entries

But if one person won then I would have got the robovac but I didn’t so someone else must have won.

This is my review of the smart bulb Eufy Smart Bulb Tunable White – Review

1 Like