Which is your fav color for Anker Products

Grey/silver would be my preference but otherwise I tend to stick to white if only an option of black/white.

1 Like

Black since my otterbox iPad and iPhone cases are black.

Black or red cables.

I prefer black or red. White can get dirty and show dirt faster.

2 Likes

I love the Black color, though majority of Anker products come in the plain white with blue borders

Red for lightning cables

1 Like

black, always!

1 Like

Black or any other color other than white when possible. I’d love for Anker to come out with a dark blue color

I try once to create a poll and it did not work, I’m a failure, good that I never try to be a programmer (the scary part is that actually I did create a few simple scripts to obtain information to be use I a few audits :sweat_smile: )

• tugar32 should learn how to create a poll
  • tugar32 should not learn how to create a poll

0 voters

1 Like

In all seriousness, I think I know what your problem is.

As you know, before each question is a hyphen. There has to be a space between each hyphen, and the words you put for the question.

Go ahead and give it a test try!

1 Like

Just because you created a poll, about me not knowing how to create a poll, I have decided that I will learn how to create a poll :joy:

2 Likes
  • Did I created a poll
  • I did not create a poll

0 voters

1 Like

:sunglasses: I did, you were right it was the space. Thanks @Anjou1888

2 Likes

Good job! Now you can create tons of polls for me to answer :joy:

1 Like

I love to ask questions :joy:

You need to add an other option because they have things in black white red blue grey/silver and I’m sure others too that I haven’t seen

Black and red for me

You can’t go wrong with classic black.

Black was my favourite because of its resistance to dirt and being understated. Lately, though, I’ve gone for red and blue so my cables stand out and don’t get grabbed (by someone regretting their choice to use an oem Apple cable haha).