What's your oldest Anker product you still use today?

Ok thank you been looking into it for a while since it’s such a good speaker but small in size hope they still are making it

I think it was meant to be humorous :grin:

Check your messages

that would be great, wouldn’t it

I’ve been supporting Anker since 2012. My first battery was the Astro (Gen 1 I believe) E5, which has a 16,000mAh capacity. This was pre-PowerIQ days. I recently discharged and recharged it not too long ago actually.

I also still have my first of many Bluetooth speakers:

Anker Lightning Cable / iPhone Charging Charger Cable (3ft),

That speaker looks wicked.

Shame they don’t still look that good.

The speaker kind of looks like the griffin knob thing you can add to you per hider also and use as a volume control and other things

My oldest product I think is one of the first Anker PowerCore Mini with the old logo. Still using it!

Powecore+ 26800, thing is a beast charges super fast, but also likes to kill screens. Had it connected to a nexus 9 tablet on the nightstand and the tablet fell pulling the 26800 down landing on the screen and it wouldn’t even power up after that.

I have one of these, its awesome, compact, love the metallic design.

Excellent for conference calls,

2 Likes

I agree, I think Anker undersold the fact it is brilliant for them!

that looks really nice!

They don’t make these any more, but I still use it all the time!

2 Likes

Sweet, I wish I had one :grin:

I have one of these, been sometime i used it, need to open and test it now… getting lazy nowadays.

I considered getting a portable solar panel and Anker was on the short list for sure. Never ended up pulling the trigger on any though.

Just found this pic on time hop of the Old Astro E4 being used as intended. Mobile charging at its best :joy::joy::joy:
She loves to take her iPad to the loo :joy::joy::joy:

Astro 3E from 2013 o.O

My Astro E3 came with us on holiday to Spain, still going strong all these years later.

Was part of a much bigger haul that made the trip.