What’s That Product? | Guess and WIN

I didnt copy the answers of the other buddies.:grin:
Hope ALL of you will be lucky winners.
Not me😣

I think @AnkerOfficial , think you’re me, or that I’m you? Not sure what’s worse… lol

Could be that you’re me and you’re the nutter in the forum! Hahahahaha

1 Like

Yes, glad to meet another one who is always a little bit obstreperous and never winning something.
May be we both are blacklisted soon :rofl:

Hahahahaha :laughing::laughing:
@amangons, @fhassm
Sorry, I may be blind…:laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

@ankerofficial

So who won the first guessing game?

Competition ended Friday, Anker don’t work weekends so expect a decision late Sunday / Monday.

Yes it’s odd to have a “first to” competition run for so long.

By the time I saw it, there really was no point entering lol

1 Like

In the past they did first come type competitions, some ended in seconds, some in minutes, like the Powerport 2 Elite and the 50% off Powercore 26800 and a few others. They then did much less of that when the Power Draw happened, seems now they’re making the Power Draw fewer prizes and bringing back some of the other.

While I appreciate the “just a bit of fun” which certainly helps keep the community active with active members, still, at its core, people are here to look at new technology and better understand the recent products and near-future products, and if Anker stepped up its product innovation then that would bring more active involvement.

1 Like

I agree. The product releases seem to take sooooooo loooooong. Think back to all those lovely things at CES. How many have we seen? 1? The PowerWave

There’s been an upgraded PowerDrive II but I have not checked out the differences

I get frustrated seeing lots of other brands bringing out things like the wireless car charger and knowing Anker have one but it’s no where to be seen. These things should be out, tested, shared and shouted about asap.

4 Likes

The PowerDrive II isn’t even out yet, either… I think end of March. Looks like 1 type C port and 1 type A.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for entering our contest!
Now the winner has announced!:grin:

1 Like

Congrats on winning the 1st prize.

You’re lucky guess. It looked exactly like a Rhinoceros left ear. My bad.

1 Like

congrats on the 200 bucks.

3 Likes

Congrats on the 100 bucks

3 Likes

Well done winners :clap:

3 Likes

Cheers.

Congrats to @joshuad11 on his PowerCore Slim win and @chernalevilego @elmo41683 @Games2263 & @ximage29 on increasing their bucks tally :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well done winners ! congrats!!! :gift:

4 Likes

Thanks, man! :grin:

3 Likes

woot woot guess I did had a chance to win something after all heh thanks for the points

4 Likes

Congrats to all winners :clap:t2:

2 Likes