What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

Ooh, that’s cool. What brand is it?

If I wanted to disclose what competitor sent it to me I wouldn’t have blocked out the name and logo

3 Likes

Oh lol. I didn’t even notice that :joy:. :+1:

I don’t see the point of a wireless charging output portable powerbank. You’re paying for a bigger cell and more electronics for something larger to carry to offset not using the cable. Wireless chargers charged from wall socket makes sense, wired portable chargers make sense.

Even more of the stored energy in that portable powerbank is going as heat.

Then there’s aging affect of heat from wireless charging on the cells.

Trust me, I’m with you on the fact that they are pointless. But companies make what people ask for, hence why this particular company sent me one to test because I told them it’s pointless and they said people wanted it.

They won’t want it when they see the price, weight and how many recharges you get for the money.

I’d reckon its double the cost, size, weight, for the same number of recharges, just to avoid a cable.

1 Like

It’s actually not that much more in terms of cost, this particular batterypack is 13500mAh and cost 30 bucks, but I have seen others that cost more for less

You are right, my S10+ has it. Cool feature but I have only used it once or twice

We also have this plan, but we still need in-depth market research.:grin:

May be out of Anker’s wheelhouse, but I have seen a rise in LED. backlighting for TV’s, with the front runner being Dreamscreen. Their backlighting is adaptive to what you are viewing, changing the color of the LED’s to the color that is being displayed on the screen. I have been wanting to take the plunge and get one for my main TV, the price is the biggest killer though, with an average price of $195 for the HD version and $275 for the 4K version.

3 Likes

Those are pretty cool!! But quite expensive. I have some LED lights but I only paid less than $10 at Walmart :joy:

1 Like

Ok @AnkerOfficial I know you guys have a selfie stick. Why not to make a 3 axis gimbal that will allow you to have a rig on it (that will support the weight of case with lens adaptor) also shoe mount for light and mic. Most of the gimbals out there do not support an external heavy lens added to your phone.

1 Like

Anker should make a new version of their three in one cable that goes from usb c to the three adapters. I also think they should make electric desks ya know the ones that go from sitting to standing up

I would definitely buy something like this if anker did it, I was looking at building something like this myself using the Arduino

sue them for the logo lol…

We were actually talking about that at work the other day. My boss 3d printed some panels that are copies of the Nanoleaf wall light panels and we were trying to figure out the best way to run it as close as possible.

1 Like

Without reservation, the three products I need are digital nomad type devices.

1. An international plug converter with a serious USB-C charger built in. A Atom-1 or -2 would be appropriate. The primary issue when I travel is making compromises between a compact travel charger and a outlet adapter. It should charge my phone or computer.

2. Short USB-C / Thunderbolt travel cables. A Thunderbolt 40gb cable at 1’ to match USB-C to lightning would be ideal. Some <6" cables would be a nice bonus. These cables traditionally have to fit into very small places where I can be assured I will always have one at hand. As an example, I normally put a full compliment in with my headphones. Small rules!

3. The Atom-2 with two USB-C ports. Even better if that was married to a fusion core. Just enough to be my go to charger when in the states and I need to work at unexpected times. My i9 MBP is useless without active power.

I think they should make an adjustable wireless charger and a cigarette lighter phone mount

For #3, Anker is releasing the PowerPort Atom PD 2 on April 29th with a total wattage of 60W :open_mouth: (btw, it will cost $54.99)

1 Like

@AnkerOfficial what about a LED light for video and pictures enthusiast

Something like this but more cost accessible

2 Likes