What products are on your wishlist for Anker to make next?

Sub?

3 Likes

I think this is the kind of sub he meant

3 Likes

Ahh. Yes. Must be wirelessly recharged. No USB port.

1 Like

USB ports?! Where we’re going We don’t need USB ports!

Yeah eating a sub sandwich counts as wirelessly recharging.

Pretty sure you can use Subway’s sandwiches for flux capacitor fuel if you run out of uranium🤦‍♂️

3 Likes

Or, you could just buy some Uranium on Amazon. It might take 2 days to ship to you, but you could use your last supply to travel into the future. and get it sooner.

(Some rather entertaining reviews.)

1 Like

I don’t think depleted uranium would have enough kick to produce 1.21 Gigawatts :slight_smile:

Please please please, there is a need for a USB type C hub w/ 3.5mm jack for those of us who use our iPads for music production!

1 Like

Would love to see a Streaming device from Anker, dedicated for entertainment. I know there is Nebula but it is for projector segment.

1 Like

Pls Anker release a USB-C to magnetic lightning cable.

2 Likes

I like to see a streaming device too from Anker.

Such as?:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Such as Roku, Chomecast, Firestick, Apple TV to name the top brands…
However, most of my friends and family members also use koddi/android tv boxes which have additional features, such streaming live channels, movies etc., don’t know the legality of those to be honest!

Actually, I was thinking, why not integrate this type of features in one of the sound bars, it is my personal choice as I would like to have both and if one product can do both it’s awesome.:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Should be more of Android TV than a Roku or Chromecast, with open OS access to media application, with added integration features with Anker Soundcore Audio devices :slight_smile:

This will differentiate Anker with other streaming players

1 Like

A more cost effective version of the Sherpa 100AC

With dual PD ports, high amp USB (just make them IQ/QC if you take it on) and even AC, this small but mighty has the specs to spark salivation… and also with wireless charging! The price point has kept me away, but get that in line with a reputable brand (wink wink) and the sales will soar. :sunglasses:

If any of you have this and can offer more insight, I’d be interested to hear - as I’m sure so would @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

I have been wanting a spy camera and i think that would be great for a new special model powerbank that had one built in.

Interesting idea… what exactly would you use this for?

That reminds me of the pen with a spy camera that were heavily advertised during the early 2000s

1 Like

Im gonna get right to the point.
I feel like Anker should make a wireless charging battery pack.
Anker is known for their battery packs ( which are amazing) and even though the wireless trend has died down a little bit I feel like the community would like this.
If you agree then like this post.
Lets see if anker will see this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please do not ask for people to like your post, if they find it relevant they will like it.

2 Likes

There is not an unlike.

So the issue with wireless charging is it is inefficient.

That is not a problem with a wall charger to a wireless pad to a phone, you put 40W in and 10W comes out. Not a problem as 1KWh = $0.12, so a wall charger wireless charger is spending $42/year if actively charging devices but in reality its like 10% of the time so $4/year. Wireless chargers from the wall do not contain an Lithium battery which ages each time, so a wall charged wireless charger should last years, if not physically damaged, indefinitely.

It is more of a problem with portable powerbank where 80W goes into powerbank holds 40W and 10W comes out to your device. So the energy cost is increased, say $8/year. Still small. BUT that powerbank is double the cost, say $60 instead of $30 and powerbanks last 2-3 years before significant degradation so is more like $10-$15/year of cost in value gone.

Add it up.