What is the best value anker product

in your opinion what is the best value anker product

4 Likes

For me it will be the cables. I believe the quality of the cables it’s awesome.

4 Likes

For me it is this forum here,
So many questions :rofl::rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

This is an impossible question. Because all anker products have incredible value for money. I think the soundcore flare has a very high value, for the amount of money ($60) you pay for it. I also agree that their cables are near the top as well. Equivalent cables cost $40+, where anker cables are between $10-$25

5 Likes

cables defoo

2 Likes

Cables and powerbanks :sunglasses::smile:

4 Likes

Cables definitely. They are sturdier than most of competition, and they last forever. You can’t go wrong with that.

3 Likes

Based on these responses, I’m going to have to purchase some cables and put them to the test!

I personally like the power banks. And the Bluetooth car receiver for music over FM stereo. Both fantastic products!

3 Likes

I gotta say the cables since they were the first product I bought from Anker and they got me hooked to other Anker products

4 Likes

Shouldn’t have said it out loud :joy:

2 Likes

What did I do this time? :disappointed::joy:

3 Likes

Maybe they decide to raise the prices on them after reading this :joy:

2 Likes

I hope not :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Powerbanks for sure hands down

3 Likes

I’m with @Chiquinho, the best value Anker product is this here forum. We all love Anker so this for us is our biggest asset

4 Likes

Easily the cables if we’re talking products, but the real value lies in the top notch customer service and community outreach. Everything from the incredible warranty, fast customer support, and community interaction is what truly keeps me loyal to Anker.

3 Likes

I agree. Their assortment of quality cables.

Plus don’t over look the chargers.

2 Likes

A third vote here for the community…it’s free, you can learn something new everyday and nab some cool goodies along the way :wink:

4 Likes

Me too only just discovered it a few days ago it’s brilliant :+1:

That is what I said before Neil! :wink:
Questions, resolutions and fun!

2 Likes