What expect apples 27 march chicago event

It’s interesting that Apple is featuring an education-focused announcement. I wonder if the rumored cheaper iPad will materialize!

1 Like

It’s been about 6 years since they did an education focused event, as it’s not going to be live streamed I doubt much will come in the way of hardware (for which they like an audience normally) but never say never, perhaps just some discounts to compete with the recent Google release for education…

1 Like

I was hoping that they will release the Red iPhoneX but was disappointed. That was what they did last year with the 7.:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

New iPad? Kind of (main changes seem to be Pencil support, A10 Fusion chip, and new gold color)
Lower Price? Nope…

Still not bad at $329 though. Probably the best value iPad again.

You could buy a red skin decal from esty and have the red iPhone X :joy::joy::joy: Im get a green skin for my phone

If we also hold this kind of event, are you interested in participating?:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’m happy to see that they’re adding Apple Pencil support to the entry-level iPad! Although, I’m not sure how much I would use it… I’m not much of an artist!

1 Like

Well, the Apple red is quite special (it changed shades under different lights). I would want to see the red behind the glass back. A skin would spoil it.:cry:

It would be fun :)):grinning: